Race to Slimville for my friends hen do in Portugal!!

I am a VERY curvy size 14-16, and hoping to be a size 12 and 10st 7lbs by 19th May! It was my first week this week and I lost 4lbs, so I am now 12st 2lbs and very motivated! Does anyone have any tips on staying motivated even on the weeks where there will be a small loss, as last time I did SW I lost 2 stone and then when I was only losing 1lb per week I lost motivation, came off the diet and put a stone on!

Good luck with it.

I did SW a couple of years ago and lost nearly 2 stone, and felt amazing. I was under the illusion that I could keep it up on my own, but I couldn't, especially since I met my bf and gained a stone in a year on the comfort food we both love!

I am on my second week now, second time around, and only lost 1lb in my first week so totally understand how de-motivating it can be. However, this time, I am sooo determined that I won't let the food beat me!!

I'm in the process of organising a weekend with some friends I haven't seen for 3 years. We are hoping to go to Brighton in May, so I have a similar date target as you. It would be great to feel good about myself in time for it, so I hope it is going to help keep me motivated too!

Keep up the good work!!

Back