Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Random question

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lothaerna, 10 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Lothaerna

Lothaerna Let's do this....

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.45%)
    Does anyone else find I easier to drink 8 bottle's of 500ml of water than it is to drink 2 bottles of two litres?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Penonfell

Penonfell Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yes, I carry the small bottles with me so that I can take one with me wherever I am going so as not to be without water. Its not easy carting a 2 litre bottle round and the small bottles allow you to hold and drink from them while driving too. I think I drink more water because I use the small bottles than if I had to keep going and getting the larger bottle from the fridge.:D

4. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    YES!!! Totally!! Used to keep a big 2 litre bottle on my desk at work and try to have it gone by lunchbreak but now I just have 4 smaller bottles in the fridge and seem to fly through them!

x S

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.