Rash!!!

SarahC4107

Hey everyone! Well I woke up this morning with a rash completely covering my thighs and legs! It's really weird cos the bumps are white and not red. They itch if I rub them but are not driving me mad. I'm thinking it looks like an allergic reaction to something but since I know I haven't eaten anything :sigh: and neither have I changed any of the beauty products I use, I'm not sure what I could be allergic to.

Just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything else like this? I have been on LT for 18 weeks and never had anything like this before.

No, nothing like that hun. That's why I'm so puzzled cos I've changed nothing! Maybe I've just developed an allergic reaction to my OH and the kids, ha ha!

It could still be something that your using. From time to time companies slightly change ingredients without telling anyone. Have some Piriton and if it doesn't get better go and see the doc.

FF

Not sure hun, might be worth a little trip to docs, if it is that bad...hope its ok soon.

Hey everyone! Well I woke up this morning with a rash completely covering my thighs and legs! It's really weird cos the bumps are white and not red. They itch if I rub them but are not driving me mad. I'm thinking it looks like an allergic reaction to something but since I know I haven't eaten anything :sigh: and neither have I changed any of the beauty products I use, I'm not sure what I could be allergic to.

Just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything else like this? I have been on LT for 18 weeks and never had anything like this before.
I have a feeling it could be a reaction to LT just cos you didnt have a reaction up to now doesn't neccessarliy mean that you should rule LT out. check with your doctor he will tell you for sure.

Funnily enough I've only been on LT 9 days now and I have a rash across my chest and a bit on my throat and its red, it doesn't itch or anything but looks unsightly - fortunately I wear tops with high neck bits (fleece like jumpers - good for the season) so its not a big worry at the moment.

I talked to a friend of mine who got the same thing but after about 4 weeks and was told by his GP that it was something to do with toxins being exhuded through the skin - kinda like how people who eat a lot of garlic end up smelling of the stuff I suppose.

Perhaps an idea to increase your water intake and use something like E45/Sudacrem?

Thanks for the replies everyone. Well I took a Piriton and happily it seems to have gone away now. Just wondering what I'll wake up to in the morning!!!

I get this rash too on my thighs when i take LT and it goes away when im off it.. then returns when back lol.. so for me anyways im sure it has somethng to do with it. Get it checked out if ur worried about it.. get better xx

Thanks missy. It's back today with a vengeance so I will definitely mention it when I go for my weigh-in on Monday. The guy who I get my LT from is a semi-retired GP so hopefully he will know what it could be.

I got it on my thighs and legs while on the diet too and I was on LT for 26 weeks. It is v itchy and irritating i found. I put savlon cream on it first, but that didnt do too much good so I tried Eurax which was much better as a soothing topical cream. maybe mention it to the doc!

Back