Ravenous On day 9!?

fattyfoxy

Hello all

I've had my morning shake and now a few hours later I am absolutely starving! What's going on? I've been telling people how great I feel and never feel hungry and here we are 9 days in and I'm ready to devour the contents of the fridge!

I don't want to eat anymore packs yet as there are so many hours left in the day. Also haven't stuck to my weekly weigh in and have been weighing daily!! Sadly my weight hasn't budged in the past 2 days. I feel those old self sabotage demons on my shoulder :-(

Mx

Hello all

I've had my morning shake and now a few hours later I am absolutely starving! What's going on? I've been telling people how great I feel and never feel hungry and here we are 9 days in and I'm ready to devour the contents of the fridge!

I don't want to eat anymore packs yet as there are so many hours left in the day. Also haven't stuck to my weekly weigh in and have been weighing daily!! Sadly my weight hasn't budged in the past 2 days. I feel those old self sabotage demons on my shoulder :-(

Mx

Make sure you drink plenty of water. Have you had anything that could have kicked you out of ketosis?

Yes drinking tons of water. Yesterday my 4 packs took me 1g carbs over. I'm thinking maybe to go to 3 packs and then chicken and veg for dinner as I assume will be less carbs.

I also went running for 1st time properly in 9 days . Ran for 30mins. Could this be the problem?

Mx

Yes drinking tons of water. Yesterday my 4 packs took me 1g carbs over. I'm thinking maybe to go to 3 packs and then chicken and veg for dinner as I assume will be less carbs.

I also went running for 1st time properly in 9 days . Ran for 30mins. Could this be the problem?

Mx

Took you 1g over what tho? I'd you have 4 packs you are sticking to the plan! The run may not have helped and maybe making you feel hungry-but wouldn't have knocked you out of ketosis!

1g of carbs over 65g, so had 66g of carbs.

I've just had a vegetable soup, not bad actually. Feeling a bit better :)

Mx

I felt like that. For some reason my hunger came in week 2 not week 1 though I'm on day 15 and it's gone again now. I've also had a gain/sts for most of week 2 but on the scales this morning a 3lb loss. So don't let it down hearten you. The way I look at it is I'm eating up to 650kcal a day, to maintain my current weight I'd probably have to be eating about 3000kcal a day if not more. Therefore it's going to have to come off at some time because it physically can't not come off.

Two things I used to feed that turned out not to be hunger - thirst and wind! I've had both down as hunger for my entire life, both turned out not to need food - could be one of these maybe?

When I was on the diet and had the odd 'hungry day' I would have a hot drink - ideally boullion - and that seemed to fool my body into thinking that I'd had another pack...

I had a mug of bovril? Not sure if it's allowed but it did help. Feeling a bit miserable but it totm so that could be it?!? Still no change on the scales and not even going to sneak a peak at the measurements as I feel bloated.

Thanks for all your words x

I had a mug of bovril? Not sure if it's allowed but it did help. Feeling a bit miserable but it totm so that could be it?!? Still no change on the scales and not even going to sneak a peak at the measurements as I feel bloated.

Thanks for all your words x

Don't think bovril is on the list, but marigold bouillon is-and that's quite nice. Get the reduced salt one tho, as its very salty-as is bovril-which could be partially responsible for feeling bloated x

Back