Raz's brand spanking new start!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by razzle, 13 November 2008 Social URL.

1. razzle

razzle Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ah I just love the fresh start of a new diary. I already feel at ease on this forum (despite only joining about 5 mins ago :eek:)

It's about time I stopped making up excuses and justifying reasons to not stick to diets. For the past few years I've been in a big cycle of self hatred, indulging myself in obsession behaviours of over exercising, laxatives, bulimia, etc. I can finally see my goals clearly and want to reach them in a happy and supportive way. I finally feel at ease with just a normal healthy diet. I now realise I don't need to be at extremes...either not eating...or eating till I burst. I know it's going to be hard, but nothing worth having is easy is it?
    (argh do you all think im crazy now?)

I brought a new dress today for my work Christmas party and I actually liked what I saw in the mirror. Yes, I can do with losing a few pounds and toning up, but I'm happy to do that. I didn't feel ashamed.

You just know when you feel ready to ''diet'' don't you?

So here I am. Raz. Here to get healthy and be the person I want to be.

:)

weight today - 136lbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hi Razzle and welcome to minimins :D good luck on your weight loss journey!

4. Pink

Pink Happy Little Bunny

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck, I look forward to reading your diary for inspiration.

Pink x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.