Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Raz's brand spanking new start!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by razzle, 13 November 2008 Social URL.

1. razzle

razzle Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ah I just love the fresh start of a new diary. I already feel at ease on this forum (despite only joining about 5 mins ago :eek:)

It's about time I stopped making up excuses and justifying reasons to not stick to diets. For the past few years I've been in a big cycle of self hatred, indulging myself in obsession behaviours of over exercising, laxatives, bulimia, etc. I can finally see my goals clearly and want to reach them in a happy and supportive way. I finally feel at ease with just a normal healthy diet. I now realise I don't need to be at extremes...either not eating...or eating till I burst. I know it's going to be hard, but nothing worth having is easy is it?
    (argh do you all think im crazy now?)

I brought a new dress today for my work Christmas party and I actually liked what I saw in the mirror. Yes, I can do with losing a few pounds and toning up, but I'm happy to do that. I didn't feel ashamed.

You just know when you feel ready to ''diet'' don't you?

So here I am. Raz. Here to get healthy and be the person I want to be.

:)

weight today - 136lbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Hi Razzle and welcome to minimins :D good luck on your weight loss journey!

4. Pink

Pink Happy Little Bunny

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck, I look forward to reading your diary for inspiration.

Pink x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.