RC Measuring Cups

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by louale, 22 October 2008 Social URL.

1. louale

louale Silver Member

Lighter Life

My sister gave me a set of the RC measuring spoons today, which is great as I was going to buy some, however, she's lost her book as she did RC quite a while ago and without the book, I don't know which colour spoon/cup to use for rice/pasta/cereal etc etc (don't have that information in the 'New Inch Loss Book'.

Would someone be able to give me a few pointers and tell me what each colour is used for, I'd really appreciate this.

Louale x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julesgr

julesgr Full Member

Slimming World
    I'll try and scan in the card at work tomorrow and post it in here for you

I know thw yellow one is your wine allowance
    Blue one is uncooked rice
    Red one is cooked rice

Jules x
  4. louale

louale Silver Member

Lighter Life
    Awww, thanks Jules, that would be great.

Louale x
  5. Fatblaster

Fatblaster Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Do the cups come with a leaflet telling you which is for which when you buy them? I was thinking of buying some but have the Gi Jeans Diet book which doesn't list them as it was before they came out.
  6. louale

louale Silver Member

Lighter Life

I've got 2 sets of cups now lol, I received the second set when I signed up for RC online. They do actually come with a list of how to use the cups, but to be honest, apart from my cereal in the morning, I don't really use them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.