Re-feed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Oakwell, 28 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Oakwell

Oakwell Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    starting my re-feed on sunday and am slightly worried about putting weight back on i need tocome off the LP diet for 2-3 weeks then going back on it due to holiday etc.

Now i am going to do the re-feed properly and then have a good diet for the duration but on average how much do you normally put back on in re-feed week. I will have done 3 weeks on LP and 1 week on RF altogether by the end of next week.

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Dont know much about re-feed Oaky but there are a few doing at the moment who can probabley fill you in

4. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Think tracy said she lost a few lbs after the first week?! Think people are different, some gain some lose! Think you can gain up to 7lbs unfortunately

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi oakwell yeah i lost 3lb last week on my first refeed week and dont seem to have put any on this week as yet! If you eat exactly as it says there is no reason why you should hun. I feel great xx

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I bet you do:p x

7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Actually im not sure, can you check?

8. somerset_sarah

somerset_sarah Member

Diet:
    lipo trim
    hi all

I dont have holiday for a while but it is nice to know that you can have a refeed and get back on track (not easy though i think !!) but where do you get the info about the refeed programe

9. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i refeed for my holiday ,1 week refeed and 1 week eating (carefully) and drinking beer like a fish naughty i know but i only put 4 pounds on ,all the info for refeed can be found main LT page ,im restararting tommorow hopefully it wont be too hard xx

10. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sarah there is a sticky at the top about refeed i have followed it strictly xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.