Re feeding after 18 weeks

Ejsunshine

So I started re feed, very excited to have a white coffee using skimmed milk and a sweetener turns out I don't like either! Had the maintenance bar and nearly vomited managed to eat a quarter and had to throw the rest away it was awful! Big let down so far can't wait for lunch to have my chocolate shake ;-) Doesn't help my mate in my office is sitting there eating her gorgeous looking and tasting lighter life food :-( well I suppose u pay for a cheaper diet you should expect worse food lol

I started on saturday. Decided against the maintenance shakes and stuck to the tfr ones, that way I know what to expect :)

How are you getting on? Xx

I got the free samples and had a few shakes left over so thought that will last me the week that way didn't have to pay out another £36 ;-) I'm doing it for two weeks and they say I should use maintenance on that week for sure. I was thinking about what u said and I think ill be doing WW too after ;-) as u say its easy. How are u doing?? Do u feel heavier eating? I need to eat now past two weeks I've been so angry and moody it's just awful. I had a great 16 weeks on LT now it's hit me bang in the face and in a way wish I hadn't started it lol
Xx

Last edited:
I am honestly feeling like rubbish today. I had carbs in the form of jacket potato yesterday and today I feel terrible.

Havent properly been to the loo either which isnt helping.

How was the fish with your dinner?

Oh bless ya kid :-( it was awful. Safe to say I hate fish lol ill stick with chicken and turkey lol xx

Last edited:
I've just had turkey salad with half a jacket pot (very small) and a fat free yogurt for lunch and I'm stuffed! Did u eat bread on day 4? I can't see where ill fit it in tonight after dinner as I have that about 7 coz I'm so full up. Xx

I have had bread for lunch... found a small sandwich was easier to stomach.

Not enjoying dinners though.. struggled to even eat half of the jacket potato yesterday. Feel like I'm not following it properly as I cant eat everything on the list :(

Snap I actually worrying about it and because I'm so bloated I feel fat so I feel like I've put weight on, do u?
Maybe I should have the bread at lunchtime as wasn't sure if u could swap and change the meal ideas about, the thing is I can't not have the bread as don't know what will happen when I do eventually have it. Is it because your stomach has shrunk or u just don't like eating now? I miss my shakes at night :-( xx

I actually dont want food anymore. Feels like a punishment at lunchtime and in the evening :(

Not sure if its stomach shrinking or not liking food though... I just hate the feeling I have after the meals, feeling all horrible and bloated!

I even had a dream that I shaved all my hair off so I could carry on with LT!

Think I might hold off trying WW for a while... tried to make a sample menu and it seemed like so much food! Tempted to do maintenance for a while first.

I know exactly where your coming from I hate the bloated feeling too I just don't know how I lived for years feeling bloated all the time. I really miss the shakes crazy a!
It seems like a lot if food in one day crazy thing is that's not a quarter of what I use to eat lol

I'm very surprised maybe it will catch up with me lol, just had the orange cream maintenance formula for breakfast really wasn't that bad at all. Let's see of if I can be good this week lol x

Back