Re-Feeding ??????

EvaDiva

Im doing LT for few weeks b4 hols - want to re-feed 2 weeks b4 jetting off - just wondered what foods can u eat in week one - so i can get prepared !!!!

There is a link on refeeding. I am on it at the moment but will be back 100% soon. Keep drinking the water on it . I had a shake for breakfast then a bar at lunch and then chicken salad for dinner. On the third day you can have potato. Then start on the bread but just two slices or pitta or I think a bagel, you can have three pieces of bread and a low fat yoghurt. You can only have balsamic vingear on the chicken salad but aftet the first week I put a bit of ww salad cream. Have a look at the link cos i'm sure I left something out. You can have pasta instead of potato. And fish instead of chicken. Good luck

Sorry the three pieces of bread is meant to say fruit

There is a link on refeeding. I am on it at the moment but will be back 100% soon. Keep drinking the water on it . I had a shake for breakfast then a bar at lunch and then chicken salad for dinner. On the third day you can have potato. Then start on the bread but just two slices or pitta or I think a bagel, you can have three pieces of bread and a low fat yoghurt. You can only have balsamic vingear on the chicken salad but aftet the first week I put a bit of ww salad cream. Have a look at the link cos i'm sure I left something out. You can have pasta instead of potato. And fish instead of chicken. Good luck

Thank u this has helped ! Do u still loose weight while doing this !!!!
How well did u get on with TFR what did u loose and how long over ???
EVA !

Sharon not getting weighed this week but know I am up because of two w/ends on the booze and another two to go, cant wait to get back to it. You are doing so well.

Eva I was only on it for four weeks and then one week refeed because I had too many social occasions but will be back on it in a couple of weeks thank god. I lost 24.5lbs in the four weeks and 2.2lbs in the last two weeks of eating.

Back