Re joined slimming world different group

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shorty1981, 31 October 2010 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    After 6wks of trying to do slimming world on my own i have decided to rejoin, this thursday is my first weigh in!

I know i can do this again loose weight that is! problem is i have a hard job doing it! my NEW consultant told me FREE FOOD THEN HEX THEN SYNS thats fine he told me to stuff my face of free food lol it made me laugh.

I think i need some help in stuffing my face with free food andsome breakfast ideas?i have decided to try those inoccent veg pots think they about 4 1/2 syns am gonna have that for lunch free evening meal but what about in between??
    surely this is not enough to have a loss plz can i have some advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mummymoo

mummymoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.92%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i was told they were 15 syns!!!!!!

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For what it is worth I disagree with your consultant but for ideas on what to eat check out the recipe and food diary sections

A search in the syn values section will bring up the inoccent veg pots syns as they differ depending on the kind

5. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    well im on ee so i gather its the lowest syn value i think mayb thay about 7 they on here

6. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

You are allowed up to 15 syns a day if you wish, I know I do :) Plus, the syns are put in place to stop binging etc and have really helped me to not to that.

7. Joeyanne

Joeyanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had the thai one - just checked and it's 4 syns. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.