Re joined slimming world different group

shorty1981

After 6wks of trying to do slimming world on my own i have decided to rejoin, this thursday is my first weigh in!

I know i can do this again loose weight that is! problem is i have a hard job doing it! my NEW consultant told me FREE FOOD THEN HEX THEN SYNS thats fine he told me to stuff my face of free food lol it made me laugh.

I think i need some help in stuffing my face with free food andsome breakfast ideas?i have decided to try those inoccent veg pots think they about 4 1/2 syns am gonna have that for lunch free evening meal but what about in between??
surely this is not enough to have a loss plz can i have some advice?

After 6wks of trying to do slimming world on my own i have decided to rejoin, this thursday is my first weigh in!

I know i can do this again loose weight that is! problem is i have a hard job doing it! my NEW consultant told me FREE FOOD THEN HEX THEN SYNS thats fine he told me to stuff my face of free food lol it made me laugh.

I think i need some help in stuffing my face with free food andsome breakfast ideas?i have decided to try those inoccent veg pots think they about 4 1/2 syns am gonna have that for lunch free evening meal but what about in between??
surely this is not enough to have a loss plz can i have some advice?

i was told they were 15 syns!!!!!!

For what it is worth I disagree with your consultant but for ideas on what to eat check out the recipe and food diary sections

A search in the syn values section will bring up the inoccent veg pots syns as they differ depending on the kind

You are allowed up to 15 syns a day if you wish, I know I do :) Plus, the syns are put in place to stop binging etc and have really helped me to not to that.

Back