Re-joiner here! Who lost 4stone in 3months last year

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi All My name is Sonia, I've recently given birth to a beautiful baby girl and now have 6 stone to lose, I didn't gain all that through pregnancy I was already well over 3 stone over weight when I got pregnant last October!

I've been stalking these s&s pages for a while now, I did this diet last year and lost 4 stone in just under 3 months so I know it works great! I'm so unhappy at the size I have never been this big before so I've got packs at the ready! Today I am having my final blow out then that's it first thing tomorrow I'm back at it 100% haven't decided whether to do 3 shakes plus a meal or 4
I may start off in 4 simply because having a newborn who feeds every 2 hours (she's on formula) and then changing, ending etc you just don't have time to cook nutritious meals I've been eating loads of crap on the go!

I'm really looking forward to getting back in it I enjoyed the diet last time plus it's summer this time so will be even easier :) I've set up a diary called slinkysons diary no fancy stuff just that and joined the summer 12wk challenge, going to join the Xmas one too! As we are married next May so ideally I like to lose 6 stone in 8months but even If I lose 5 I will be happy at that don't want to put too much pressure on myself!

I have to be honest I'm not really the gym type I love walking and swimming but that's it ohh and plus the odd Zumba class, so I intend to get our walking daily with my daughter to start with then who knows as my confidence grows I may feel that I want to do more exercise!

Anyway ive chewed your ears off for long enough im really Looking forward to losing the weight with you all :) good luck everyone xx

Good luck! This is my 5th day on this diet. Feeling fab! :) x

Hi Kelly that's brill it's a fab diet works really well! Hope to god I'm as enthusiast as you are by day 5 can't wait to see this weight come off xx

Just keep thinking about why you are doing it. I've got 2 holidays next year and I'm bridesmaid for the first time next year too so that is my motivation as well as improving my health and going on a shopping spree! ;-) xx

Just keep thinking about why you are doing it. I've got 2 holidays next year and I'm bridesmaid for the first time next year too so that is my motivation as well as improving my health and going on a shopping spree! ;-) xx

Yeah good thinking! :) having events to look good for definitely spur you along! I have loads of events coming up 2 weddings in august! But nothing Sept/Oct but then it's manic till feb! I was a bridesmaid for my friend last year I loved it but my god you don't half get an achy jaw from all the smiling for piccies etc! I can't wait to buy a load of new clothes then I can finally cast these maternity clothes and size 16-18 things hate wearing them! :( onwards and size downwards woop woop xx

Back