Green Days Re , re , re ,re start!!!

slimminglizard

Here I am again ! I can't go on with this current weight gain and eating too much and drinking too much wine .
I have recently separated from husband but due to financial and children commitments , he has not moved out. So to be honest , after arguments I have reached for the wine or the biscuit tin :(
I wake up feeling heavy and bloated . I can't face looking at myself and dread photos on fbook !
So I'm starting today. Usually stick to green days . Will keep looking on here . Need a bit of motivation . X

Here I am again ! I can't go on with this current weight gain and eating too much and drinking too much wine . I have recently separated from husband but due to financial and children commitments , he has not moved out. So to be honest , after arguments I have reached for the wine or the biscuit tin :( I wake up feeling heavy and bloated . I can't face looking at myself and dread photos on fbook ! So I'm starting today. Usually stick to green days . Will keep looking on here . Need a bit of motivation . X

I find this app really good for motivation, I have always overeaten with stress, especially during the work day so know the feeling, in the past also turned to alcohol to chill but as breastfeeding at least haven't got that as an excuse at the moment - good luck x

Hi

I have found this site great for motivation, and in diary section from all dieters. Wishing you much luck and hugs :)

Thanks all.
I have to face up to the wine issue most importantly . I love it ! Especially at stressful times :( as from today , I'm cutting it down drastically . Such a waste of calories and I would rather use syns on things like olive oil or low fat mayo .

I can empathise. I do love my vino!!! I still have it but just make a big effort to just gave it at weekend. Usually a Friday and/or Saturday night. That's why I strategically picked Friday mornings as my weighin!! Maximum time to undo the boldness.

Best of luck with the week ahead xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I keep diet lemonade in and if I ever feel like a drink I would just make a low syn spritzer the best I can - I have not touched it though in five weeks x x

welcome back \O/ You can do this..i have been of the alcohol for just over a year now :D i had a very bad problem with it for years...When you gain control it dose get easier :) Sorry to hear of your home situation That must be a nightmare..Keep strong..You will achieve it if you wont it bad enough...And don't feel bad for starting over again..Your doing the best you can Good luck XX

Thank you all for your support . Had a good clean day , even avoided the cookies I had to cook for one if my boys school tomorrow :)
Also have been sipping on water with lemon slices . That's help keep me full up all day. I need to drink more water and the lemon gives it a kick :)
By this time normally I would have had at least 2 glasses if wine and about 10 biscuits:( but not tonight :) onwards and upwards x

I am pretty new to this site, but I have been a serial Slimming Worlder for years. I have been having a wee problem with vino to, it was getting to the point when I was drinking from Tursday through to Monday. Its difficult, but I have looked for other ways to battle stress. One way is that I go for a 20 min walk every lunchtime, come rain or shine. I go by myself and gives my brain a chance to sort itself out. Also, after a really bad day at work, I lock myself in the bathroom with a nice cup of tea!

I still enjoy a drink, but on a Saturday night only. I get weighed on a Monday, to help me curb Sunday treats - I have lost 9lb so far, so it is working.

I am sure you will find your own way, but there is a lot of helpful advice here. Good luck xx

Back