Re-set my target!

Maximus

Gold Member
As some of you may know or have read, I was contemplating reducing my target further.

After tonight's WI, losing 6lb would mean I would deliberately have to GAIN weight to remain in the target area next time in order to get free membership etc.

This seems illogical to me, so I have re-set my target by 13lb in total to 145lb - I am already half way there.

I've not set a limit or time on it so can enjoy the journey.:)

My ultimate aim is to add the century club to my achievements. I know that is hedonistic:eek:

Steve

Now listen to mumsy Stevie boy............ don't go to far. Do you think 10 stones 5lbs is o.k. for your 5'6" frame.

You are very focused and dedicated and a role model to most of us, but do not go to far.

I think 10 st 5lb is a good weight for a man of 5ft 6" I reckon that'll give him a 34" waist (correct me if I'm wrong Steve) so not too skinny (Don't want to look like Eddie Jordan).
Good luck to you, but start planning how to maintain and remember your weight can fluctuate by as much as half a stone.

Haha, he would have to be orange and wear shirts that send your TV nuts to look like Eddie Jordan!!!

But certainly dont try aiming for the century club, 115 is ridiculously low for your height.

Now listen to mumsy Stevie boy............ don't go to far. Do you think 10 stones 5lbs is o.k. for your 5'6" frame.

You are very focused and dedicated and a role model to most of us, but do not go to far.

Hey, mumsy, you are my role model. From you I try to be as nice a person as I can to everyone - and its rubbing off too! people are noticing my whole attitude/demeanour to life is upbeat etc.

Sue has helped more than anyone will ever know (but she'd deny it of course)

I think 10 st 5lb is a good weight for a man of 5ft 6" I reckon that'll give him a 34" waist (correct me if I'm wrong Steve) so not too skinny (Don't want to look like Eddie Jordan).
Good luck to you, but start planning how to maintain and remember your weight can fluctuate by as much as half a stone.

Trouble is, last week I cut back on exercise dramatically - I even have the extra daily HEX etc.

I can only conclude my original target was too high as it is patently obvious (to me) losing 6.5lb when at target so easily when others kill themselves trying that something was happening.;)

Haha, he would have to be orange and wear shirts that send your TV nuts to look like Eddie Jordan!!!

But certainly dont try aiming for the century club, 115 is ridiculously low for your height.

145lb Minxie - 115 would be silly! - Started at 245lb but I did lose 30lb by myself before getting mixed up with you lot:p

The "Century" would be 30lb me and 70lb SW (5st sticky).

Hope that makes sense.

In order to continue SW without payingI have to gain 3.5lb next week to get into target range! - not sure about you guys, but am I alone in thinking that is plain silly?

Having to gain weight - especially 3.5lb is ludicrous, unless for medical reasons or dangerously under-weight etc. I'll have a word with my consultant this week.

Wow. So you are -6.5 from target? Well realistically you could have a free "reset" next week if you lose another 1/2lb because that would be 7 below your current one. (Although there is discretion for smaller resets, but I didnt tell you that).

I agree that it seems ridiculous to try and put on 3.5 for next week, although you could probably manage it with heavier clothes and shoes. And rocks in your pocket which will make your consultant think you are pleased to see him/her and also that you have elephantitis of the testicules.

I would see what happens next week. Thats what I would do. See how you feel in yourself then and where you are in the bigger scheme of things.

And phew, glad you werent aiming for 115, you and your scurrilous statistics. I use my stats to show my whole weight loss, coz I like you knocked a couple of stone off by myself before joining.

Wow. So you are -6.5 from target? Well realistically you could have a free "reset" next week if you lose another 1/2lb because that would be 7 below your current one. (Although there is discretion for smaller resets, but I didnt tell you that).

I agree that it seems ridiculous to try and put on 3.5 for next week, although you could probably manage it with heavier clothes and shoes. And rocks in your pocket which will make your consultant think you are pleased to see him/her and also that you have elephantitis of the testicules.

I would see what happens next week. Thats what I would do. See how you feel in yourself then and where you are in the bigger scheme of things.

And phew, glad you werent aiming for 115, you and your scurrilous statistics. I use my stats to show my whole weight loss, coz I like you knocked a couple of stone off by myself before joining.

Welcome to CA....Club Awesome haha

Back