• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Re-Start 1st Jan 2010

S: 16st8lb C: 16st8lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 36.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi there,
I'm a restarter tomorrow too. Have no idea exactly how much I weigh as I daren't get on the scales!!! I have a few sachets left from my last attempt until I go to see the counsellor on Monday- this time it will work!!!
Absolutely has to work as my clothes are too tight and I'm not going up another size!!!
Good luck to all, and I'll redo my ticker when I've been weighed!

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
good luck dianne , i tried to restart today but had a blip tonight (too many temptations left in the house) so starting again tomorrow:(
i too am sick of being fat and miserable then eating to make myself feel better than feeling more miserable and getting even fatter!!
i started ww last year 5th jan at 13 stone 7 and when i got weighed at cdc on wed night i wa 13stone 13 ...what a total waste of a year i must do it this time or stop moaning about being fat lol

S: 13st5lb C: 9st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 3st13lb(29.41%)
Thanks Julie.You have done really well. how long has it taken you to lose 55lb?
Hi Diane, sorry for the slow reply, I lost the first 3 stone in 3 months and then the other 13lb over 12 weeks on RTM, been maintaining for about 4 months now :D.

How are you getting on?