Re-Start after 3 years

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by kers, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. kers

kers Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Everyone! My name is Kerrie or Kers which ever you prefer.

I did CD about 3 years ago and ended up getting pregnant. Had my son and when he was 4 months old found out I was expecting another little person. Now I'm finished having children I have decided to do something about my weight problem. I managed to keep the 3 stone off that I lost through both pregnancies which was pretty good considering I ate for 2 and everyone else!

Starting today, I am now drinking my first shake and it tastes real good but vanilla always did. Hoping to be on ss for at least 6 weeks and lose a bit of weight for my Daughters christening at the end of June.

So a start weight of 14st 10 1/2lbs this morning. so hopefully will be well in to the 13 stone by next couple of weeks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.