Re-Start After Baby

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 4stonetogo, 20 September 2007 Social URL.

1. 4stonetogo

4stonetogo Member

Hi Everyone,

I have just been reading through your posts for some inspiration! Well done on your great successes!!

I am returning to CD after having my little boy who is now 14 weeks old. I lost 3 stone on SS last year before I had him.

I decided not to do SS because I dont think I can cope with that alongside the sleepless nights at the moment. I am doing 3 packs plus an evening meal of half a pack of quorn and mixed veg (a very full plate). Do you think I can loose weight well this way as I am not really sticking to the 'add a meal' guidelines? I am 16 stone :(

Thanks everyone

Abi x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Try following the 790 plan..this will give you a little more scope. and yes, you will still lose the weight. Talk to your CDC and chat about the 790 with them.
    Good luck and congratulations.
  4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    good luck Abi. Im sure your plan will work. Im not an expert, but if you are breastfeeding you may need to take in more calories.

You will soon have your excess weight off. Good luck in getting through these first difficult few days.
  5. 4stonetogo

4stonetogo Member

Lovely thanks for your replies!
  6. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

R u breastfeeding 4stoneto go???

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

good luck abixx
  8. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world extra easy
    good luck girlllllllll. welcome to the world too new born xx
  9. 4stonetogo

4stonetogo Member

Hi julesrush,

No I am not b/f. I was expressing for the first 6 weeks but little one is on SMA now!

Abi x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.