• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Re-Start After Baby

Hi Everyone,

I have just been reading through your posts for some inspiration! Well done on your great successes!!

I am returning to CD after having my little boy who is now 14 weeks old. I lost 3 stone on SS last year before I had him.

I decided not to do SS because I dont think I can cope with that alongside the sleepless nights at the moment. I am doing 3 packs plus an evening meal of half a pack of quorn and mixed veg (a very full plate). Do you think I can loose weight well this way as I am not really sticking to the 'add a meal' guidelines? I am 16 stone :(

Thanks everyone

Abi x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Try following the 790 plan..this will give you a little more scope. and yes, you will still lose the weight. Talk to your CDC and chat about the 790 with them.
Good luck and congratulations.

S: 20st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 9st0lb(43.9%)
good luck Abi. Im sure your plan will work. Im not an expert, but if you are breastfeeding you may need to take in more calories.

You will soon have your excess weight off. Good luck in getting through these first difficult few days.