re start, same great losses as before??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missmf, 23 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i am on a re start as some of you may know and wondered what the losses are like?

i didnt really work up the plans, and have been eating and drinking cider sometimes to excess!!

do you lose a HUGE amount the first and second weeks like the first time??

now i am 2 1/2 stone lighter will it be harder to lose the weight (now i have less to lose?)
    i put on 6lb ish on my break.

at the start last time in the 1st 4 days i lost 5lb and then the week after that i lost 6 lb, is this likely to happen again??

cheers guys! xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey hun, not sure what the losses will be like but didnt wanna run anytime ive restarted ive always had a good week one loss maybe not as much but still good but then i have at least 6.5/7 to lose!!

best of luck :) xx
  4. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I'm on a restart but de to better motivation my losses are better than before..
    Good luck with your restart
  5. chambles

chambles Full Member

cambridge diet
    hi i have restarted this week after a break only put on four pounds which is not to bad i am on day three today and i jumped on the scales this morning and have lost four so feel really motivated, hopefully today i will be in ketosis yippee xx good luck you can do it
  6. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    thanks guys.
    on day 2 now and that feels like an achievment!!!
    mad how slow the days go when your at the beginning hey, soon i'll be thinking, weigh in again??!! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.