Re-starter beach body wanted.

Chazhavnfun

I'm dreading weighting in after the Christmas I've had, I've not stuck to my ww in ages even before Christmas. I'm going to be the heaviest I've ever weighed in at. I have a holiday to Spain in sept 13 so I'm aiming for a body ill be happy to take to the beach with :) (not a bikini) lol I've had 4 kids so that's not even an option but I do have a stunning swim suit that I want to look cracking in. so wwpp and Zumba then when I'm down to about 180lbs I'm going for insanity.
I'm going to be sensible about it and not expect miracles in the first week. I'll take before pics but I'm going to try stay away from a full length mirror for at least a month. Eeeeek excited. Good luck to all in the new yr. xxxx:rolleyes:

When is your weigh in? Can you do any damage limitation?

Ooh insanity looks very scary but good. How do you buy it in the uk? I can only see US payment plans so can't see how much it would cost
Have you weighed in yet?

I weighed in today 15st 1lbs. I have family in Canada sent it over. I've put on 4lbs since I last weighed in before Christmas. I felt ill when I saw but I expected it. I'm going to start insanity on the 2nd jan. wish me luck lol x x

Hiya, Im definately going to try out the Insanity workout, im on kettleworx atm and ive been doing it for a few days and can already feel a difference!! i think its fab and only 20mins long (plus 3min warm up and 3min cool down,) although its very intense. i would definitely recommend. As for the weight gain dont let it put you down, i put on 7lbs over Christmas and felt so disgusted with myself but i know that i can work it off and you will too :) Best of luck and im here to support :)

Back