Re starting :-( After a month off

Startingout

I started a while ago and had a great start to my weight loss but a few things happened and I turned to food again as a way to cheer myself up and have put on 7lbs.

I'm now ready to start again tomorrow and be 100% for at least a month and see how I go after that.

Can I have some support please!?

Hi

good luck for your diet. I'm starting again today, I have a nasty habit of self sabotage! I do so well for a full week and then I seem to want everything naughty and I binge!! Back on day one and I HAVE to do this.

Good luck again.

x

thanks stinginbelle! Laubride and Starting out,, im starting tomorrow! we can do this... lets do it all together now with each others support and we will be golden! startingout,,,why not give it till Christmas and see how you go? :)

keep busy,,, :) and good luck x

Best of luck to everyone starting stick with it the results are fab and the support here is great

Thanks all!

Yup plan is to do it until end of december and actually start the year feeling great not with the intention of starting a diet!

Good luck all!

Keeping busy is definitely the key! My house was never as clean as it was when I started this diet!

hi
i'm restarting today too! i last did this diet in March, lost 21lbs in 2 weeks then had a binge and all went downhill from there, tried to restart a few times since but heart wasn't really in it, now i'm going on holiday 3 weeks today and HAVE to stick to it as my clothes are all too tight!!
Hope you have a good day xx

Wow I a tidally smiled when reading the updated posts as I thought your comments were quite inspirational. Stinginbelle you have done fab so far.. What is the exante diet? Never heard of it but your results are fab x

I restarted today :) good luck everyone else that is starting/restarting! :)

Good luck! Hope you're doing well and not too hungry. My products are due to arrive on Monday and so I'll be starting then. Must admit though I've been a bit naughty tonight - though at least there'll be less tempting food in the cupboards/fridge come Monday! Not sure that's really a good excuse though ;o)

Lol I always do that before starting a diet! Good luck for Monday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm right there with you! Restarted today! I barley ever make it through week 1! I've got a bday lunch to go to on Wednesday and catch up with friends on Friday! Trying to figure out how to maneuver around social functions!

Day 1 done. Early night for me as not feeling too great right now.

Well done on getting to the end of day 1. I restarted today after falling off the wagon at the weekend but today I feel like my head is back in the zone it's hard though but so worth it X

Back