Re-starting for hopefully the last time

Little miss plump

Hi all,

I'm new here to this site but not new to dieting unfortunately.
I lost 3st with ww last year (only 10lb from my goal weight) & stopped & every pound of it is back on. I started again on Friday morning & so far so good. I'm determined to do it this time & this site looks like a great help.

Looking forward to slimming down with you all

Same here I lost over 2 stone on ww almost 2 year ago starting at 13.12 and getting down to 11.4 and felt so much happier. Consequently I got complacent and here I am back again at 12.5 and needing ideally to get down to 10.7 once and for all. Just found this site so am quite upbeat about having so much support to hand as struggle to get to classes so have joined online . Good luck :)

Good luck to both of you,I did the same thing myself with WW couple of years ago but am determined this time around! Am on my 7th week of doing WW at home,would be lost without this site!

Thanks for replying girls. I can't make the meetings so it's great to have this sits

Hiya i was about 5 lb off my goal in nov! Lost it with we and have now put nearly all of what i lost back on! And i am finding it harder than before... Bt im gnna stick to it... Good luck xx

Good luck Hollie.
I'm so annoyed at myself for letting myself get back to square one ago after all that effort.

I'm having a good week except for Sunday when mil purposely made lasagna for dinner knowing I was calling out & on a diet. She's odd like that.
Weigh in tonight :|

Little miss plump said:
Good luck Hollie.
I'm so annoyed at myself for letting myself get back to square one ago after all that effort.

I'm having a good week except for Sunday when mil purposely made lasagna for dinner knowing I was calling out & on a diet. She's odd like that.

Good luck for tonight :0) yea family and friend's can be 'helpful' like that sometimes!

Little miss plump said:
Good luck Hollie.

I no i feel the same as well. Also mine does that too. Haha think she does it to try get me off track lol i love lasagna! My mun does te best homemade one loads of cheese thou! Haha

I swear I think she's trying to fatten me up. She's always "dieting" and hates others doing it.

Anyways, just back from weigh in & down 5lbs :) I'm delighted with myself

Hiya!
I'm the same! Got down to 9st 4lb last year with calorie counting but it all went wrong this year. Am hoping ww is the way forward! Well done on 5lb down!

Hiya! I'm the same, I got down to 8st 7 felt fantastic and went rite bk upto 10st :-s now back down to 9st 4. Since starting again 3 wks ago ive lost 7.5 lb! That's amazing little miss plump well done 5lb!! I love my grub too every day is a struggle haha x

Little miss plump said:
I swear I think she's trying to fatten me up. She's always "dieting" and hates others doing it.

Anyways, just back from weigh in & down 5lbs :) I'm delighted with myself

Well done on the weight loss :0)

Holliexx said:
I no i feel the same as well. Also mine does that too. Haha think she does it to try get me off track lol i love lasagna! My mun does te best homemade one loads of cheese thou! Haha

Love it homemade,had it for dinner tonight in fact :0)

Sambam, over half a stone in 3 weeks is great. Well done.

Dasiybulldog, did you have a low fat lasagne? If so, can I ask what was in it? That's one thing I'll miss

Well done little miss plump 5lb is fab. I did 3lb in my first week so quite happy with that as feel like I have had loads to eat and never felt hungry :)

Well done sunshinegal.
Yea I'm surprised how much I'm eating. I haven't felt hungry at all actually. I feel like its clicked in my head now that I don't have to deprive myself.
Now I just have to get my bum off the couch & get exercising

Little miss plump said:

Sambam, over half a stone in 3 weeks is great. Well done.

Dasiybulldog, did you have a low fat lasagne? If so, can I ask what was in it? That's one thing I'll miss

It was one I made was before I started WW but I checked jars etc to calculate it,I only use half of each jar of sauce and cook with turkey mince.

How u gettin on little miss plump? X

Back