Re-starting next week - anything changed?

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
Hello
I will be gathering myself together and restarting WW next week (ensconced in work til then and unable to shop healthily and happily!!)

Are there any changes to the PP plan? I was on 29 daily with 49 weeklies, did the Wendy Plan occasionally. Veg and salads and most fruit free.....

Sadly, dilly dallied and have put it all back (plus I think)....will post new targets and trackers next week. Got a lot to get on top of, plus it is a milestone year for me next year and I really intend to be good to myself by looking after my health and wellbeing firstly and foremostly! I really want to hit the ground running next Tuesday........hope I don't make too big a hole in the floor tho!

TIA

xx

I'm re-starting too. My previous WW adventures lasted two to three days at most. Nothing's changed as far as I know but I don't go to the meetings.

My biggest tip is that if you want sweets or crisps or chocolate have a chuppa chupps lolly instead. They're 1pp per lolly (the fruit ones)

Good luck and let us know how you're doing :)

X

Another one here returning in the new year....I was last at a meeting in October and nothing had changed then. Dreading that first weigh in - I have been so naughty over christmas - but it can only get better!

I am actually looking forward to Monday, altho my poor choice of yoghurts (Tesco's finest on offer yesterday) will probably consume most of my dailies!! :D

Good luck x

Hi We were told in class that people on 29 are now on 26 points not sure of any other changes although there is a new calculator out lol x

It's changed??

:S Better go to a class on Wednesday to check it out... I usually don't go to them though

Thatd be great boofle! Really appreciate it :) as far as I know I'm on 29 now with 49 weeklies I think!

Yes there are a few tiny lil changes made for the better apparently.. I would advice to go to ur first new meeting of the new year..

Hi You should only be on 26 but i will double check on wed as i was on 29 and my leader told me to drop to 26 lol x

thia has bummed me out. i was working really hard to stick to the 29 daily pp and 49 weeklies. 26 is really cutting it fine!! Does anyone know what a fruit smoothie is? no milk, yoghurt etc lterally just fruit puree, pulp and juice

xxx

thank you :) x

So sorry fudgenelly, someone just told me we have to point this? I'm not sure by how much but apparently because we drink the fruits quicker than chewing them it changes the points?? :S

Sorry!! If I find out by how much I'll let you know :)

Hi The only changes are the people on 29 points are now on 26 pro points, this came into effect in November the new calculator is out but the only difference is it is programmed to 26 points whereas 2011 calculator was programmed to 29 points lol x

Hi No it is only people who were on 29 that have to drop to 26 anyone on more than 29 their points are not reduced, have double checked this with my leader as my hubby starting lol x

If u are on 29 points u have a choice to drop to 26.. This isnt mandatory its what ever you want to do.. 29 or 26.. This only applies to existing members not new members who started the new year 2012.. :)

Back