Re-Starting The Diet.

Indi

So I stopped dieting a couple week before christmas and plan to start back up on Monday!

We are restarting the WW club in about 2 weeks.

The only problem is I dont know weither to go on the Discovery plan or the Pro Points plan.

The last time I was on the Pro Points I put on weight but there isn't too much support for the Discovery Plan.

Which plan do you guys recommend?

P.S. Weighed myself this morning and I lost 2lb over the christmas period. Yayy! =)

i can't reccomend anything as i did discover for about 6 months and lost 2 stone and thursday started pro points as it has just started in Ireland,,so i'm going to give it a few weeks to see if i'll stick with it!!i'm actually loving it,,but lets see what the scales say next week:D

Indi said:
So I stopped dieting a couple week before christmas and plan to start back up on Monday!

We are restarting the WW club in about 2 weeks.

The only problem is I dont know weither to go on the Discovery plan or the Pro Points plan.

The last time I was on the Pro Points I put on weight but there isn't too much support for the Discovery Plan.

Which plan do you guys recommend?

P.S. Weighed myself this morning and I lost 2lb over the christmas period. Yayy! =)

Hey. Well done on your loss over Xmas! How long did you do pp for? I did it for about 4 weeks before Xmas and lost weight each time but I know on the ww forums some of the girls took a week or two for the loss to show up. I'd personally go for pp as that's the way it all is now as they've discontinued everything old x

I have stuck with the discovery as I only have just over a stone to get to goal im happy on discovery and think I'll get there quicker doing what I know... If I was at the start of my weight loss I'd deffo go for the pro points as everything is geared towards it.

I only did it for like a week xD

I think I will try the pro points as I have the scales for Pro Points.

Thanks for all your replies ^^

I am doing discover, as I think the propoints will be too much like SW and that didnt work for me!

Good luck though :)
xx

Well today was the first day of the diet. I did Pro Points. I still have a few hours till bed and 20 PP left?!? Im not too hungry so I will probably have a yogurt and an apple in about 10 mins but do I have to use up all of the pp?

Im on 43pp a day. My leader worked it out for me.

Much Love Ind. xx

you dont have to use them all but remember you cant carry them to tomorrow!!

Wannabe10stone said:
I am doing discover, as I think the propoints will be too much like SW and that didnt work for me!

Good luck though :)
xx

Just to say that Propoints really isn't anything like SW. I joined WW on the day PP was released in the UK and have loved it from day 1. I've never done Discovery so I can't comment on that but I found mentally the weekly points are an absolute godsend. With SW I always felt 'on a diet' but WW PP seems like a very realistic approach to eating. It's taught me about balance and making the right choices for myself

Back