Re-starting TS tomorrow.

bisousbisous

I want to re-start TS for about 2 weeks tomorrow, but I have to have a meal tonight with some potatoes. Do you think i'd be okay having this? I haven't had any other proper carbs today apart from some fruit? I heard it was best to have a couple of days low-carb first but I reaaally want to restart tomorrow. What does everyone think? x x x

Go for it. Your body will kick into ketosis when it's ready and its much easier to do when your determined, and u certainly sound ready to do it. So I say go for it! :)

Welcome back! x

Go for it. Your body will kick into ketosis when it's ready and its much easier to do when your determined, and u certainly sound ready to do it. So I say go for it! :)

Thanks for the advice! Will defo start tomorrow, really feel "in the zone" right now haha :) was just a bit worried about the carbs but I only had a couple of potatoes so i'm sure it'll be fine x

I never do low-carb in the days before I start.

Go for it!! x

I never do low-carb in the days before I start.

Go for it!! x

Ahh thankyou that's good to hear! I feel soo sluggish right now, actually excited for my shakes! haha x

I am restarting again today and yesterday one of my "last meals" was a pile of buttered toast !!! I'm going for 100% for the next 6 weeks to try and shift at least 2st before my hols. Although 2st is only a miniscule amount of what I actually need to lose, and I'll lose more on hols even with eating due to the extra exercise - I live in the pool and I don't mean just bobbing about - proper laps etc, it should give me a massive boost to carry on and get to goal later in the year :)

Welcome back........... how's it going today?

Back