Re-starting very soon :)

PhoenixsHonour

Hi everyone :)

So I'm not sure if any of you remember me. I was around in late 2010, did really well until Christmas, had a wobble and never really got back on, even though I tried multiple times in early 2011 to get back into the mindset. So for the last year I've dieted off and on and mostly off, and put on most (but not all, so yay?) of the weight I lost in the first place.

Today I finally decided to act on the impulse that's been in the back of my mind for a while now and find a new counsellor (I've moved :D). I'll either be seeing her tomorrow, and start Wednesday (I have Valentine's day plans), or Saturday, starting ASAP after that.

So that's my story, I suppose. I'm feeling pretty positive, overall. Just thought I'd introduce myself again say hello, so hi!!!!

A little about me you say? Well, I'm twenty, I study law at Newcastle University, I live with my girlfriend, and in September I want to buy a kitten and call it Bailey. Nice to meet you all :D

Hi well lots of good luck?? yes good idea starting wednesday u will find lots of support on here!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for not putting it all back on. This is probably a better time of year to start the diet ... Good luck and let us know your progress.

Thanks guys :)

I've just met my new counsellor, she's very very nice - came to give my my first appointment on her birthday because she was going away and otherwise wouldn't have been able to see me till Saturday. She seems very professional and dedicated. Just re-reading all the info now and looking forward to Wednesday when I get started...

Good Luck - I remember you for "last time" too. I restarting again today for the umpteenth time. I am so annoyed that I had regained so much (not all!) of the weight I lost.

Back