Re-starting with low confidence! Help!

Hi folks,

I did lipotrim last year and it was great! Lost so much weight and kept it off! That was until a few months ago. Now I put all the weight back on plus more!!!!

I'm so miserable, hate the way I look, no confidence and am starting a new job in a few weeks, plus I have my graduation at end of November and will die of shame if I am still this size in those photos!

Having said all this... I am a binge/secret eater. I have no support from partner who just mocks me and calls me a failure. I need to boost myself into achieving this! But I just can't get myself back into the frame of mind to start - I wondered if anyone has any tips on how to regain the frame of mind and motivation???

Many thanks ❤

Hello and welcome back,

Could you use photos of yourself when you lost the weight last time to motivate yourself this time? You've done it before you know what it takes. How about using the time frame of your graduation in November and keep telling yourself I'll stick to it until then?

You can achieve this, you know you can you've done it before. We'll support you every step of the way on here.

Finally, why are you with a partner who mocks you, gives you no support and calls you a failure? I think you deserve a lot better than that.

Best wishes.
BM.

I agree with busy mum. He shouldn't be mocking u hun. U will get loads of support from here. We r all lovely. U can do it. U just got to get in the right frame of mind. Keeping thinking positive. Believe in yourself and have faith in you. Xx

Also I would say, make a start because as you know it gets easier, and everyone here is so lovely, imagine how much better you'll feel by November. I'm a binge eater too, or should I say was - hopefully ill have conquered those traits, apparently 'brain over binge' is a good read. I haven't got it yet but I think I will.
Also it's going to be hard to love and respect yourself while spending time with someone who is so mean to you. Can you talk to him and get him to see how important this is and ask him for support?

Welcome back Nurse. You can do it. Eating is just not worth it if u want to lose weight quickly. And I hope your partner becomes more supportive.

Ava
xxx

Back