Reached my first goal!

Krissykat

Gold Member
I'm soooo happy this morning, still buzzing from last nights weigh in I lost 5.5lbs this week!!!

My biggest loss since the first week :D

So that makes a 21lbs in 5 weeks yayyyyyy! And I've reached my Xmas goal early too

I'm going to aim for 2 stone before Xmas now which gives me 2 more weigh ins to lose 7lbs, do-able?

I'm on SS now aswell right up until Xmas day

Well done you fantastic loss this week yay!! :) On SS I think 7lbs is def possible. Try drinking more water, I find the more I drink the more I lose :) Good luck Hun :D Keep us posted with your losses :)

Yes you're definitely right! I think I left myself down last week because I didn't drink enough at the weekend and only had a loss of 2.5, this week I've been really good and stuck to it and the results prove it :)

Can't wait til next week now lol.

Hows it going for you?

:0clapper:Well done Krissykat! Amazing weight loss and reaching your goal...congrats!!
I'm doing SS until Xmas day, one day of light lunch then immediately back on.
Here's to all of us looking awesome this Summer :character00238:

Same Candlewix! Looking forward to dropping hopefully enough to get myself a well earned treat in the January sales, hopefully 2 stone will mean a size down but everyone different so we'll see :)

If I stick on SS and lose a stone a month I will hopefully be down to 10 stone by June, bring it on!

Well done Krissycat. That is awesome!!
Great PMA which will bring you to goal for June no problem. Reading through your responses also reminded me to up my water intake as I have been slack in that dept...:)
Here's to next week, Dolly x

Thanks both of you!

:)

Well done krissykat thats a great achievement - youll b ticking off the rest of them before you know it

Back