Reaching my goals!!

diole

Ok so I have left posting for a bit to see how I got on...I have a few goals in my life and well one it to be able to lose weight and maintain it. I was a huge WW follower for years but then my weight was not coming off me fast enough. I then decided to try LT....i done it for 8 weeks and lost 3 stone of my weight. I came off it for Christmas...My goal was to get bk on it straight away but I fell pregnant :) My Daughter is now 7 months old and a few weeks ago I felt that it was the right time to get back on the wagon for my holiday next year and there is no way I'm heading away looking like this!!!!

I have only put on 5 lbs in total since I came off LT. I thought that A few weeks ago that I would try LT Again but I just found it too stressful and thought what the hell am I doing starving myself!! So back on the wagon to WW and I planning my meals and making loads of new things and really enjoying the yummy chicken curry.

I have even surprised myself and downloaded the couch 5k...so I started the tonight and all I can say is thank the lord it was dark lol u can clearly see I'm not a runner but I'm determined to set this goal to learn to run, not for any competition but just as a goal for myself.

Good luck everyone L xx

Ok so I have left posting for a bit to see how I got on...I have a few goals in my life and well one it to be able to lose weight and maintain it. I was a huge WW follower for years but then my weight was not coming off me fast enough. I then decided to try LT....i done it for 8 weeks and lost 3 stone of my weight. I came off it for Christmas...My goal was to get bk on it straight away but I fell pregnant :) My Daughter is now 7 months old and a few weeks ago I felt that it was the right time to get back on the wagon for my holiday next year and there is no way I'm heading away looking like this!!!!

I have only put on 5 lbs in total since I came off LT. I thought that A few weeks ago that I would try LT Again but I just found it too stressful and thought what the hell am I doing starving myself!! So back on the wagon to WW and I planning my meals and making loads of new things and really enjoying the yummy chicken curry.

I have even surprised myself and downloaded the couch 5k...so I started the tonight and all I can say is thank the lord it was dark lol u can clearly see I'm not a runner but I'm determined to set this goal to learn to run, not for any competition but just as a goal for myself.

Good luck everyone L xx

How exciting that you lost weight and ended up with a bundle of joy! :D Sounds like your focussed and determined, good luck with the C25K when I lose a few stone it's certainly something I will be doing! Make sure you write a Diary as I love having a good nosey, plus it's a great place for people to come and give you support!

Good luck hun :)

Good luck

Ok so ive been following ww really well and trying to run my couch 5k 3 times a week. I do have a sat nyt off and use my weeklies then. This time im loving the exercise and I can feel myself getting smaller, im following this plan at home and have not weighed myself since i started almost 3 wks ago I just have not had the time to do it and I dont want it to be the main focus of it. however this week my leg has filled with fluid and is hurting really badly so im not going to run this week and let the swelling go down but I will continue to walk, anyone else have this problem??

Back