Reactions :)

kink80

I'm in week six now and I only told close family and friends that I am on the diet, just because I wanted to wait to see when and if anyone noticed , well this week I've already had about five different people asking me "have you lost weight" "are you on a diet" "you look different?? What's different about you ??"
Love it !!!! It's what I've been waiting for that is what will keep me motivated now :)
3 off about another 8 to go lol but I know I can do it !!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

And there was me thinking we had a spots / rash thread! :D

There's no boost like the compliments you get is there, especially when they are totally out the blue.

Well done for getting this far and just hink how many more you will be getting as the weeks go on. :)

You are doing really well Kazza :)

It's lovely when others start to notice isn't it !! and nice when you start to find your clothes looser :D mind you it's pretty amazing how I can put on weight and squeeze into the same clothes lol, NOT a good look ;) Well done Kazza

Well done, just imagine what they will be saying when you reach your target xx

Thanks all :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

its nice getting compliments makes you try harder i think , but well done on your current weight loss hun x

Ooh I just started but think I'll do the same, I'm an awful blabbermouth though haha :) I'm mostly looking forward to going back to college in September because I won't see most of my class for the summer! (finished the term in three weeks time)

Back