Read the challenge rules , if it's for you sign up

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
NEW 100 Day CHALLENGE - STARTS APRIL 10th 2012

This challenge will take only 12 people max the challenge is on VLCD only so we are all feeling the same , with a BMI of 40 or higher you may join , as we are all the same .does not matter which VLCD your on come and join .

Everyone needs a bit of motivation so I thought I would try to start one of these up

I'd like us to start April 10th Tuesday 2012 for 100 days with 10 day weigh inns
So I would like you to answer these questions and be prepared to train hard and cry a little to get closer to your goal!
icon_smile.gif

Name:
Age: (Only if you are brave, don't feel that you have to answer this)
Height:
Weight:
Goal Weight in 100 DAYS
What is your motivation:
What is your pledge for week 1: (This could be anything, eg. no chocolate, no soft drink, reduce amount of alcohol/cigs to _____, do another km on the bike at the gym etc.)

And some extra questions (Up to you if you want to answer these)
What are your other measurements?: (This could be good for you to look back on in 100 days time)
Are you studying (if so, what)?
Do you have any children (Ages?)?
Your biggest fear about exercise/weight loss?
I suggest you weigh same time each weigh in on day 10 and PM me the results .

Please feel free to motivate each other and chitta chat!
icon_smile.gif

P s , We also need to think of a team name for our challenge most votes will take the name hers a List
SASSY BY SUMMER
WEAPONS OF REDUCTION
YOUR LOSS
CRUSIN FOR LOSIN
EXCESS BAGGAGE

So Far i have 3 , looking for 9 more people , please don't forget to vote our new team by the side of your name .

1, msjmc Excess Baggage for me
2, sampard weapons of Reduction
3, kaz66

hi Sam and Kaz are you ready for this challenge come tuesday ?
I will update after i have my eye brows done so looking lunch time . I will update my info then too .
good luck to all

Name: I'm Jackie
Age: (Only if you are brave, don't feel that you have to answer this) 44
Height:5ft 1
Weight:247
Goal Weight in 100 DAYS
What is your motivation: too keep strong
What is your pledge for week 1: (This could be anything, eg. no chocolate, no soft drink, reduce amount of alcohol/cigs to _____, do another km on the bike at the gym etc.)
walk then as i lose up my game brisk walking

What are your other measurements?: (This could be good for you to look back on in 100 days time)have to do this another time when i see my CDC she did this for me
Are you studying (if so, what)?
Do you have any children (Ages?)?21, 17, 8
Your biggest fear about exercise/weight loss? that i will fail .....

WEll i'm ready to start . will by back by later , good luck all

Name: Sam
Height: 5 foot and 2 whole inches
Weight: 16st 11lbs :(
Goal Weight in 100 DAYS: Not sure, but I think I should have been able to lose about 4 1/2 stone, so hopefully I'll be about 12 stone.
What is your motivation: Uni graduation next Summer primarily. But I also have arthritis in my knee which motivates me to lose weight. Plus I've managed to pack on almost 5 stone since I moved in with my boyfriend, so I'd love to lose weight to get back to how I looked then.
What is your pledge for week 1: NOT TO WEIGH IN!!! (Until day 10)

What are your other measurements?: Waist: 44inches, Hips: 48 1/2 (I've chosen these measurements because this is where I feel I put on weight first - my belly and bootyyyy! lol)
Are you studying (if so, what)? University degree in Health and Social Care
Do you have any children (Ages?)? No
Your biggest fear about exercise/weight loss? Giving up, failing, reaching goal (by some miracle) and piling it all back on again

Today has been Day 1 of this challenge and I have been 100% :D It's been so long since I've managed to be 100% even for just one day and even though it's nothing major really it's made me feel great and like I finally have control back over my eating habits. Bring on Day 2!! Feeling good x

Well done Sam , i was 100% too , where is Kaz ?

i found yesterday to be a breeze hope its all like this ! going to have to wait to start CD , but still on vlcd till then .....
I think i'm getting that horrid taste in my mouth .... need a drink ...
hows you sam ?
kaz come say hi

Had an absolute brainfart and ate some chips and drank some coke without even thinking about it :( Hopefully it won't affect me getting into ketosis too much!

Hi Sam , its ok its small blip ....
I had two shakes today then came home had chicken cue coleslaw , felt full just as i eat some cue ... because i had gone past hunger ....
leaving the scales alone will be my best thing todo ....
Well sam it looks like its just us , the rest have gone shy lol
Roll on aug lol we will be feeling so much better come all our good and bad days ......
As i said i can't have CD , until i see the doctor .... ho well more money now its going to cost .... until i can get 30 pounds off .... so mission to lose 30 pounds then swap diets ? or go on another ..... i am confused .com here ...
Sam how did the rest of your day go ?

ho yes with this new change no warning to empty it .... empty as my stomach now shanny lol

I think maybe CD is starting to be more trouble than it's worth, they're taking forever and anyone who's ever lost weight knows you have to get on with it while you're in the right frame of mind, so maybe another option would be best, maybe LT or Exante?

The full inbox thing annoys me too! lol

My day has been AWFUL!!!! I hit the crisps supply in our cupboards pretty hard after a barny with my boyfriend and topped it off with chocolate, before I knew it I'd scoffed about 5 packets of crisps and a whole bar. Complete emotional eating, nothing more or less. Need to get on top of this, or I'm going to keep getting in my own way which is just silly because next thing I know it will be Summer and I'll be as huge as ever :(

Tomorrow is a new day and a new chance to be 100% x

Sam ... its a new day its a new dawn and i'm feeling good , sing it sam sing it :)
so you hit out of them crisps lol munch munch lol
yes summer lets make the most of our time on warm days rather than being cold and doing it , tried todo that once and i was shaking so much i had to stop .
I must sort my life out , can't stand sitting around not dressed makes me feel awful , so wash and make up on lol
Sam .... let today be 100% bring it on !!!
For me i have had trotts which i'm glad i was not out at the time as it just happens , ok so to put you off lol
hopefu;y it will put you of your choc bars lol lol

Sam ... its a new day its a new dawn and i'm feeling good , sing it sam sing it :)
so you hit out of them crisps lol munch munch lol
yes summer lets make the most of our time on warm days rather than being cold and doing it , tried todo that once and i was shaking so much i had to stop .
I must sort my life out , can't stand sitting around not dressed makes me feel awful , so wash and make up on lol
Sam .... let today be 100% bring it on !!!
For me i have had trotts which i'm glad i was not out at the time as it just happens , ok so to put you off lol
hopefu;y it will put you of your choc bars lol lol

i sang it! lol

yeah i hit the crisps pretty hard oops :D

i dont like sitting around without getting dressed either in case someone turns up, if it wasnt for that i'd sit around in my pj's with no make up on every day lol

100% so far yay! avoided temptation in the form of a quiche at uni placement but found it hard to answer questions about why i was only eating a cereal bar

hope your trotts have disappeared! x

LOL Sam trotts have gone , but all helps with losing weight lol
Still keeping away from the scales ....
I can't stand sitting about not dreesed .... i just feel horrid all day .... is anyone else like this lol
my daughter Mia is like this i go on at her , get dressed to start the day .
Say this is my energy bar lol ask no Questions and i'll tell you no lies :)
:D
Well i only had one shake as had small bit of chicken tonight , so still good , but need shakes for vits . Must adddress that
Sam , them scales better give me in 7 days a good prize

LOL Sam trotts have gone , but all helps with losing weight lol
Still keeping away from the scales ....
I can't stand sitting about not dreesed .... i just feel horrid all day .... is anyone else like this lol
my daughter Mia is like this i go on at her , get dressed to start the day .
Say this is my energy bar lol ask no Questions and i'll tell you no lies :)
:D
Well i only had one shake as had small bit of chicken tonight , so still good , but need shakes for vits . Must adddress that
Sam , them scales better give me in 7 days a good prize

Resist the urge to weigh in hun lol I bet you'll have a good result :) You deserve it xx

:D thanks Sam
You will too , we will find out on day 10 .
Its day 4 for me today , i'm ok , have a dull head ....
Looking into w8 as can't see CDC until i pay my Doctor which i feel is not good after all i'm saving the NHS money by dropping weight .... they keep saying about people over weight but do very little to fund it .... in herts now if you BMI is over 30 and you need anything doing regarding weight like knee replacement and other things they will not treat you unless you go on a plan to lose weight unless the op was badly needed , same for smokers too they must also go on a plan .
Well the st lights are set to go out soon , from 12 midnight till 6am .... save money .... wonder what it will be like for these girls walking home from nightclubs as they do .

On day 5 feeling tired and its only 6pm .... So far i have felt this pretty easy but must not speak to soon , really don't want anything to eat I still have my bar to eat , tesco meal replacement ... really don't fancy it , maybe thats why i'm tired lack of food , as long as the weight drops off . lol
Sam , Hello girl how are you ?
Kaz , wonder if your ok ? drop by girls :)

Name: Kez
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 237
Goal Weight in 100 DAYS: 38
What is your motivation: My wedding on 7th July, to break the 200's by the end of the challenge.
What is your pledge for week 1: Stick to plan!

What are your other measurements?: I have them at home, will add them later on.
What are you studying? I am an accountant by day (boring!) but studying in Equine Science, to become a horse chiropractor.
Do you have any children (Ages?)? Nope, but I have 2 horses, 3 dogs and a cat...which all feel like my children :)
Your biggest fear about exercise/weight loss? Never being able to reach my goals and self sabotage.
I suggest you weigh same time each weigh in on day 10 and PM me the results .

Can you remind me when it's a weigh in day please?

1, msjmc Excess Baggage for me
2, sampard weapons of Reduction
3, kaz66
4, cornishkez Excess Baggage

hi Kez , hey someone has found the challenge , it never went on the daily this challenge thats why it never got seen ....
Was thinking to join another as its just us now , you up for that ? i'm off to see my cdc to night , will post back , is there any goos challenges about for us to join ?

I'll have a look later on, just off to weigh in now. Will report back shortly ;)

Back