Reading threads

2hourglass

Silver Member
How does everybody do it ? - when you are signed in and read the latest updates - do you click the thread again or do you click the arrow which takes you to the last place you were on the thread or.... is there another way - i'm sure I miss some messages doing it my way ??

I click New Posts on the Blue Bar, but then I would be reading all the forums.

Love Mini xxx

I do new posts top right by your sig which says xx posts since you logged in. Which is probably why I read all the forums and post even though I'm not on half of them! but I still find them all inspiring and like to add my congratulations to people when they've had a good result!!!! keeps me positive.

I go to summary , and if i want to reply to what someone has said then if someone else replys to that i use the user cp and it lets you know whats going on , on that forum , then I look at gallery .

I use new posts too :)

Oophs, I just click refresh and then read the ones in bold as they have the new posts on them!

I spend so long on here that I daren't think about reading other forums coz I'd never get anything else done!!!

x

Oophs, I just click refresh and then read the ones in bold as they have the new posts on them!

I spend so long on here that I daren't think about reading other forums coz I'd never get anything else done!!!

x

that's the way I do it !! I'm not mad

Well if you are then I am too!

Hang on, I am mad! Yep you must be mad too!!!! Lol!!!!

x

Back