• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ready 2 go

hi everyone got weight this morning and have put on about 8lb since leaving sw a few months ago im now 11st 13lb omg!but im ready 2 start exante 2day.had my first black tea and it was lovely thats going 2 help alot i feel sick after alot of water but i can drink tea all day.quick question is canderel o.k 2 put in shakes and tea.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Its not so much that anythings wrong with it, more the fact that its so artificial its scary. Its main ingredient is aspartame which is never a good thing.
Ahh ok, I see. I've read some pretty nasty stuff about Aspartame so I do try to avoid it as much as possible. I used to buy the herma(something) sweeteners cos they didn't have it in but I think they leave an after-taste and taste salty :S

Good luck on your journey hunny:)

Ahh ok, I see. I've read some pretty nasty stuff about Aspartame so I do try to avoid it as much as possible. I used to buy the herma(something) sweeteners cos they didn't have it in but I think they leave an after-taste and taste salty :S
I agree about hermesetas they leave a right funny taste! Off to check which ones I have now lol!