Ready for my close-up! Before & after pics.

Shivie

On a mission!
Well here they are ladies & gents! Almost 3 stone later! The journey's been hard at times but so so worth it as you can see....!! Couldn't have done it without all the wonderful support from you guys. Best of luck on your own journeys to goal. Stay focussed on the real prize and you WILL get there xxx

Attachments

• Before 1.jpg
    Before 1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 238
  • Before 2.jpg
    Before 2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 172
  • After 1.jpg
    After 1.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 177
  • After 2 (2).jpg
    After 2 (2).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 161
  • After 3.jpg
    After 3.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 205
congrats on your weight loss!! The pics are lovely, you must be so chuffed with yourself!! x

It was just perfect Mrs. JK.....got more attention than the bride! ;)

Quite right too! :8855:

You look brilliant, and so happy! I'm massively impressed - and I hope bridezilla didn't take it too badly!

Welcome to the rest of your life,
Mx

Quite right too! :8855:

You look brilliant, and so happy! I'm massively impressed - and I hope bridezilla didn't take it too badly!

Welcome to the rest of your life,
Mx

Thanks Marianne, for all your words of encouragement along the way! A fab day was had by all and the bride looked beautiful! It really honestly didn't matter that she never mentioned my weight loss (except for that one time about 6 weeks ago) because the way I felt inside after all the effort was worth a thousand words of praise! Walking up the red carpet to the hotel after getting out of the limo....well I felt like a movie star!! xx

Thanks babe, for everything! Have been a bit off track diet-wise (being human an' all that!) since the Big Day! But I decided to allow myself a week's grace to be a little self-indulgent!! So the new plan is to do TFR again from tomorrow until I get the few "fun pounds" off again (chickened out of weigh-in Monday...blamed the floods!!), which I'm sure have sneaked back on, and then when I'm at pre-wedding weight again I'll start re-feed properly and hopefully get to my long term goal by Christmas!! That would be just.....*sigh of ecstasy*...awesome!! Hope your hormones are leaving you be and that your week is going great as you thunder towards goal! Luv 'n' hugs petal xxx

Thanks hun...was cringing while uploading the first two as the 'before' shots. Like count the three chins in the first one!! Well bye bye chins, hello jawline!

x S

Wow! You look absolutely FANTASTIC!! I can't wait to look that good!!!! Well done!! :D

OMG shivie :D you have done amazingly well and HOW STUNNING do you look as a bridesmaid honey :D ....would of given anything to see bridezilla's face it must have been a picture! ~lol~

You've done soooooooo well :D utter inspiration to the rest of us doing this diet and struggling at times :) x x x

Wow! You look absolutely FANTASTIC!! I can't wait to look that good!!!! Well done!! :D

You're too kind sweetie!! And thank you! You won't find til your "after" pics will be going up. Just keep up the good work...you'll be so glad you did! x

OMG shivie :D you have done amazingly well and HOW STUNNING do you look as a bridesmaid honey :D ....would of given anything to see bridezilla's face it must have been a picture! ~lol~

You've done soooooooo well :D utter inspiration to the rest of us doing this diet and struggling at times :) x x x

Y'know she did seem a LITTLE miffed that I was stealing some of her limelight!!! Ooooh I'm so eeeevilllll! Ah no, she was absolutely stunning on the day & will be very happy with her new hubby! And the handsomest of his grooms-men had his sights set on me from the get-go!! I wasn't complaining! Been years since I've had the confidence to flirt outrageously!! ;)

FLIRTTTTT! I love it!!
You deserve it! You look so gorgeous! I probably would have killed you if it was my wedding like.... HAHA! But it wasnt, so your safe! Hehe!!

FLIRTTTTT! I love it!!
You deserve it! You look so gorgeous! I probably would have killed you if it was my wedding like.... HAHA! But it wasnt, so your safe! Hehe!!

Phewww!! ;) Now that I know my flirting capabilities are back with a vengeance, the next wedding might just be mine!! And ALL the Minimins chicks can be my virtual bridesmaids!!!

x S

Phewww!! ;) Now that I know my flirting capabilities are back with a vengeance, the next wedding might just be mine!! And ALL the Minimins chicks can be my virtual bridesmaids!!!

x S

Hehe! Thats so sweet!! =)

WOW! I simply cannot beleive how beautiful you are! Stunning. My jaw dropped when I saw these pics! Loving the hair colour. You have done absolutely, fantastically, amazingly well! I am so glad you had such a lovely day as a pay off for all your hard work! Your pictures are definitely an inspiration. You SKINNY MINI!!!!!

Xxxxxx

Back