Ready for the summer!

LoveRosie

Hey guys, i'm just reading all your inspirational stories here, wish i'd seen this on my first couple of days! Mid week 3 now, getting on OK. I'm 20 and my friends are away for summer, i'm at home with Mum who is the best support ever!

First weigh in I lost 7lbs, delighted, but last week only dropped 2? Feel like for the work I'm putting in (exercise every day and 100% Lipotrim) should have seen more than a result?:cry:

Anyway, any advice appreciated, so happy to find more in the same boat :)

LoveRosie.

Dont lose heart hon week 2 of any diet is always not as good because you have lost so much weight the first week. It will also depend on how much you have to lose and you dont have stats up so i cant tell :)

Keep going and you will have a fantastic week 3 :) 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 :)

Just keep going! maybe week 3's weight in will supprise you!

ive just had my first shake! as its my first day and it was bloody awfull! :( xx

Hi Rosie :)

Hi Rosie, ur friends wont recognise u when they come home. Whats ur starting weight? I want to be ready for summer hols, 9 weeks to go with over 2.5stone to shift, cant wait

xxx

how you finding it? im starvinggg im so tempted to eat but really dont want to, have had really bad headaches and couldnt stand to drink the second shake :( so hope your finding it easier than me!! haha xx

hey im finding it ok so far although really struggled at tea time dont eat you will regret it. big glass of water or hot sweetened tea to take your mind off it, xx

Henn stick with it and make sure you make your shakes with ice cold water and even some ice cubes, taste better that way.

ive been making them with cold bottled water then putting them in the freezer for 10 min, i just wish id got the soup so i could have something to eat, never though it would be this hard but i really want to stick to it, im dying for a cuppa tea :( xx

Hi Rosie

First and second week losses seem to vary a lot but if you look at the folk who've been doing it for a while they seem to have settled into a good average weight loss.

Good luck xx

i tried tea with sweetners and no milk, it was horrible, im getting pains in my chest aswell today, when will i feel better :( xx

I didnt start today the pains are awful I feel like I'm about die :( although I've just been out today and bought an iPhone so I can have the minimins app haha how's your day been xxxx

im just about to have final shake of day 3 and feeling ok, im just looking forward to weigh in on monday. are you going to try again tomorrow? what have you had today? what pains are you having? xx

yeah think im going to give it ago tomorrow, im getting really bad pains in my chest and near my heart :( its only stated since i had lt on tue but its not as painfull as it was xx

Could e heartburn? You might of been self medicating it with milk or something and now your not?

You should see your doctor or atleast call him!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

Or her!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

Back