Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ready made shakes

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Wishbird007, 21 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Hi
    I have tried only one ready made shake the cafe latte one n I have come to the conclusion that some are nicer than the powdered ones so I am gonna stick with my fave powders n ignore the ready made unless of an emergency!
    The appear thicker n sweeter but then if u'd always had powdered u wud found them nice enuf cos we water them down to make them filling which so works!
    This is my opinion I'm not saying u all will agree but just don't go expecting the powder to taste the same
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blossom102

blossom102 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.5%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    hey hun
    i completely agreee!!!!
    i loved the ready made coffee sf but iv never seen the powder tins in the shops!! and then i saw it the other day,got one and it was completely different!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
    i absolutely love the ready made cafe latte,its the only ready made one i drink as i find them too thick and smoothie like.
    the ready made chocolate i find gross,thick and gloopy *eurggghhh*
    but when i tried it in the powder i absolutely love it!!!
    xxxx

4. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Yay glad u agree hun x it's really odd how some r nicer powder wise or ready made x v odd
    X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. blossom102

blossom102 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.5%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld

yeah,what puzzles me with the shakes aswell is in the ready made ones you get more?? like 325ml or somthing like that,and when u make it yourself you only get 250ml :( xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.