Ready made shakes...

mrsf83

Hi

Do CD do all their shake flavours ready made?
How about the soups?

Found mixing the shakes in a bottle for work hard work cos they remained lumpy?!

Had the leek and pot soup last night and still had lumps, no matter how much I stirred!

Not nice swallowing powdered lumps!

Ant tips??

Thanks all x

mrsf

mrsf83 said:
Hi

Do CD do all their shake flavours ready made?
How about the soups?

Found mixing the shakes in a bottle for work hard work cos they remained lumpy?!

Had the leek and pot soup last night and still had lumps, no matter how much I stirred!

Not nice swallowing powdered lumps!

Ant tips??

Thanks all x

mrsf

Sorry just realised I Put this in the diary forum!

mrsf

Hello maybe try using a hand blender them lumps will be be gone. Also there are many flavours available as shakes banana, strawberry, toffee walnut, chocolate orange, chocolate mint, vanilla.. And others as shakes in packets.

As for the ready made 'terta's they come in strawberry, choc, and banana.

I always found that the bars/ tertas were handy at work and had the other products at home.. And always used a blender/ whisk a cheap one from asda £5.

Good luck

Thanks x

I got a few ready made ones, will make sure I get more for next week for work.

mrsf

I love the premade shakes more than the regular ones! they don't have any premade soups though.

My Dad has one of these for his soups and shakes at work PRODUKT Milk-frother - IKEA and he says they work like a charm, but that the trick is to put it in and get the water spinning, then add the power little by little, he says that this also makes the soup the perfect temp for drinking/eating!
If you don't have an ikea near you I know lots of places have a similar product, but normally they're more expensive.

Back