Ready meals

angel85

Hi all

New to slimfast after stopping celebrity slim due to cost. Just wanted to know, is it ok to have anything for your 600 cal meal? As long as its not over 600 cals you can have any ready meal, packet, fresh cooked etc and it dorsnt matter how many carbs? (celebrity slim was a strict no carbs with your meal) and is it the same with snacks? Any snacks as long as it not over 100 cals?

Thanks
Xx

I've not been doing it very long but that's my understanding, as long as dinner is under 600 cals then it's fine (same for 100 cal snax).
Maybe if I'm doing it wrong someone will come and tell us both :D

Good luck by the way x

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I hope that is the case as it sounds much easier than celebrity slim. I hated trying to make meals with no carbs! I basically lived off chicken and veg so will b nice to have a bit of rice/pasta/potatoes etc

Do you mind me asking how much you have lost since starting?

Thanks
Xx

I started on the 12th of this month and my weigh in is tomorrow. One the first week I lost 5lbs (I wasn't really exact with my 600 cals for dinner either!) but I have cut out all alcohol which I think is where a LOT of my calories were coming from :eek:
I'll be updating my weight tomorrow and I'm hoping for at least a 2lb loss (secretly I would LOVE a 4lb loss but I have to be realistic :))

How are you finding SF so far?

Hiya. That's great. Well done in the loss! I am finding it ok. I'm fine during the day but find I want to eat more at night. I find that I'm getting a bit of a sore stomach everytime I have one of the shakes though. Has this happened to you at all? I stupidly haven't weighed myself at all so when I have been doing it for a week I won't even know if I have list anything. I might not weigh myself and just judge my weight loss on how my clothes feel. If they start to get looser and clothes that's are too tight now start to fit, then I know it's working. I tend to get down if I have put weight on when doing any kind of diet and have a tendency to give up and think 'oh well that's it ruined now' so if I don't know my exact weight, it might stop this happening?? Maybe! Haha

Xx

angel85 said:
Hiya. That's great. Well done in the loss! I am finding it ok. I'm fine during the day but find I want to eat more at night. I find that I'm getting a bit of a sore stomach everytime I have one of the shakes though. Has this happened to you at all? I stupidly haven't weighed myself at all so when I have been doing it for a week I won't even know if I have list anything. I might not weigh myself and just judge my weight loss on how my clothes feel. If they start to get looser and clothes that's are too tight now start to fit, then I know it's working. I tend to get down if I have put weight on when doing any kind of diet and have a tendency to give up and think 'oh well that's it ruined now' so if I don't know my exact weight, it might stop this happening?? Maybe! Haha

Xx

Weigh - you will have lost!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back