Ready meals

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Does anyone have low calorie ready meals for dinners?

Hey ye I do. I use the Asda low calorie meals. All of them that I have tastes have been really nice deffo recommend them! X

I like the Morrisons fresh low cal ones they are really nice

I was thinking of having these with extra fresh veg. What's your loses been liked while eating the ready meals?

I was thinking of having these with extra fresh veg. What's your loses been liked while eating the ready meals?

First week I lost 7.5, 2nd week I lost 3 and 3rd week lost .5. We tend to mix between ready meals and fresh meals but I always eat a huge salad with them

thanks i'll give them a go :)

Its not a microwave meal but you can microwave Batulars pasta and sauce the high veg ones are below 500 cals and the naughty but soo nice cheesy ones are 600 and very filling

morrisons NuMe ready meals are currently on offer at 2 for £4. Ive bought 4 and they actually look like you get a decent amount in them. all under 500kcal so room for veg on the side x

3 for £5 on sainsburys fresh ones and some of them are yum! Chicken and mushroom pie (like shepherds pie but with chicken and mushroom!) their chili is also really nice.
I also stock up on Asda freezer ones for when i am in late or cant be botehred- I also find using them i stick easier to calorie controlled rather than guessing my own.
X

im going to give it a week of ready meals and extra veg and see what my loss is like. Thanks for the help

Back