Ready now..oh yeah!!

Jambro

Well, what can I say...
I am returning to CD again after many attempts.
I have put my failed attempts down to being in an unhappy relationship with a compulsive gambler for 7 yrs.
I finally found the courage to leave on Oct last year and I am now in a much happy place emotionally I just need to get the physical sorted now.
I feel so strong and motivated it's great. I can now concentrate on my own well being and I am focused 100%
The sad thing is I am starting again several stones heavier than before but, hay ho....
I look forward to this journey and hopefully sharing it with you all.
Sorry if this is a bit of a life story,but I just want to shout from the rooftops!!
BRING IT ON!!!....x

Good luck with your restart :) im starting again tmrw too x I havent been in a very good place for a long time either, maybe this is both our times, we deserve it!

All the best of luck, you can do it x

Good Luck you guys! Hope to see the pounds falling off for you!

Hi Jambro.
I remember your name. Glad to hear you are so motivated to get back on the horse as it were. I'm also back again after being very bad in the food and drink department. I'm in my second week and feeling good. I know you can get here too .....
Very very good luck to you.

Ahhh Thank you Flowey.
And thanks to everyone for your support.
I am seeing my CDC tonigh with a view to start Saturday.wanted to start sooner but I have had terrible tonsillitis.
At least I might have lost some weight being Ill.
We shall see.....

Hi Jackie,

I have just started this week too! Maybe we can help each other :)
xx

Back