Ready To Be Happy

pinkpussy

Hello Beautiful People

I decided to achieve my goals with slim and save after having success on the cambridge diet.
I had a consultant until this morning as I decided to order my products online and do it alone. As long as I am ready I will stick to it also cannot afford the cambridge at £47 a week.
I cannot wait to get the happy me back again :)
So here I go with my daily logs xxxxxx

Back to Cambridge

Hello Beautiful People

I decided to achieve my goals with slim and save after having success on the cambridge diet.
I had a consultant until this morning as I decided to order my products online and do it alone. As long as I am ready I will stick to it also cannot afford the cambridge at £47 a week.
I cannot wait to get the happy me back again :)
So here I go with my daily logs xxxxxx

Hi guys

sorry back to Cambridge really need the support x x

Do you know slim and save have a live help on there website and you can also call them up when you are feeling a little low just so they can give you that motivational boost. I tried it myself about 2 weeks ago, I felt like i just wanted to give in but the girl on the phone was fantastic and picked me up again. ( I think i was having a extra bad week :ashamed0005: ) Have you also seen their forums and facebook page? The ladies are lovely on there. I find that the support is immence and the fb and forums are great for a chinwag! I hope you find whats best for you. xoxo

Back