Ready to Drinks out of stock in Australia and that's all I drink

Zecond

I'm a jumble of emotions. I waited for my final restart of this diet until I knew I was in the right headspace, as I couldn't face another failed attempt, having tried time and again over the past three years.

I started as I found out that Australia finally was doing the ready to drinks (tetras). I told my consultant when I made my appointment that was all I would be using. I told her again at my first appointment. When I saw her yesterday she said that her order hadn't arrived and did mention that stock was low on one of the flavours in Australia.

I run out of supplies tomorrow. I'm desperate to do this. I can't (mentally/emotionally) deal with not being able to see this through to the end but I need the tetras. my consultant replied to my text asking if she has heard when the order will arrive and she just said that she has put a message out to the other consultants and everything should be ok. I got anxious, so texted five other consultants to ask if they had any. I have had a reply telling me that they are out of stock in Australia. Out of stock. So I sent a reply to thank them for informing me and that I would have delayed my start had I known. The very nice consultant replied to say they have arrived and just need to clear customs. This is good news, but not great news, as Australia can be a bit slow with this sometimes.

Anyway, I'm panicking and trying to get in control of my emotions by writing about it here. I think it is the unknown. If I knew I only had to go a couple of days with the other drinks, I'd manage (although I'd hate them). It's the fact I don't know how long I'll have to wait, plus the fact I didn't feel my consultant was understanding the impact of potentially not having them was having on me. In Australia, the CWP is quite new, so consultants don't have to have lost much weight to become a consultant. It's very different to be facing losing 10 kg vs facing losing 60kg+ and finally having managed to get in the right headspace to do it after three years of desperately wanting to be in the right place but no being. It was only learning that they now have the tetras in Australia that had everything click into place for me (I've done the diet in the UK before but put all the weight back on plus some as I didn't work through all the steps due to a change in circumstances and because I had a pretty hard time emotionally/mentally four years ago).

Spewing of thoughts now over.

Thanks if you bothered to read until the end :)

thats is pretty disheartening so i have fingers and toes crossed for you that you that oz customs get their fingers out. do you have access to any of the other similar diets ie slim in save or excante would they offer a substitue (no idea of product range)

hope you can keep goin as know the importance of having your head in the right place

jenx

I'd second sky dragon. If you can't get the cwp version of a ready made look for an alternative low carb version. It'll keep you in ketosis and you can carry on whilst your head is right. Then pick up with cwp if you want to once they've cleared customs!

Xx

hi and thanks for the suggestions (and the understanding). No exante or slim n save here. I think the only ready drinks I've seen are the Atkins ones, which might work. I'll check them out tomorrow. All the other similar diets are powdered shakes only.

If all else fails, I'll have to buy some powdered shakes for the evening but will have protein at work for lunch.

I have used Atkins products and mixed with Cambridge and has made no difference. I'd deffo recomend. Good luck xxx

Thanks, Liz!! x

Goodluck! I know exactly how you feel!!

I'm lactose intolerant but my lady only has the normal shakes! She doesn't know when the next order will come in coz its over xmas/newyears break so i've been living off lemon bars and i'm freaking out :(

oh twinkletoes I feel for you. I was panicky last night and it has knocked my belief a little that I'll succeed. So I'm trying to not to think too much and to ignore all the 'voices' ... like the cheese that is calling to me from the supermarket. I'm doing this.

Maybe you too could call around a few other consultants to see if they can sell you some shakes to tide you over? Or she can do the calling on your behalf. I'm glad you have the lemon shakes. This is hard enough to do without being further challenged by not having the tools we rely on available to us. Let me know how you get on.

My consultant sent me a text this morning to say she can get hold of enough for 6 days and she will collect them after work tonight. I hope that all works out ok and I can collect them tonight. I'll be asking her if she has already put in a second order for a big delivery of the ready to drinks too. Sounds like they might be short of them again soon.

Yay. my consultant called and she has tracked down enough for 12 days. Relieved.

Back