Total Solution Ready to fight the flab

Discussion in 'Exante' started by rebeccaclare, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. rebeccaclare

rebeccaclare Member

Well done to you all, your stories have truly inspired me! I have recently had a baby and put on so much weight! My little one was quite sick when he was born which made my partner and I re-evaluate our lives and we have decided to get married, on the 5th November this year. Anyway we are just going to the registry office with a few friends nothing fancy but I would still like to look nice. I have tried so many dresses on today and I felt hideous in every one, so I have ordered Exante TS which will be here tomorrow. I realised the chance of me shedding 3 stone plus by my wedding day is impossible but hoping some weight loss will make me feel a little better so at least I can feel comfortable in a dress. Wish me luck and I hope you all reach your goals x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey hun , want to wish you luck with exante and although the whole 3 stone is very unlikely you could loose up to half of it :D
    I hope your LO is better now and I am sure you will do great on exante xxx

4. Zion

Zion Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.4lb(1.35%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good Luck!!! Whatever you manage to lose it's a step in the right direction and you will feel much better for it. :)

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs / Wk 3: -2.5(Sent from my iPhone)

5. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    ooh do love a wedding there's nothing better to give you a bit of motivation good luck

6. Irishlass

Irishlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Hi. Congrats on your baby and wedding. Good luck :)

7. rebeccaclare

rebeccaclare Member

Thank you all! Little one is better now and keeping me up, hence the 5am post! Just had a chocolate orange bar and it was bearable so I'm feeling positive! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.