Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Total Solution Ready to fight the flab

Discussion in 'Exante' started by rebeccaclare, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. rebeccaclare

rebeccaclare Member

Well done to you all, your stories have truly inspired me! I have recently had a baby and put on so much weight! My little one was quite sick when he was born which made my partner and I re-evaluate our lives and we have decided to get married, on the 5th November this year. Anyway we are just going to the registry office with a few friends nothing fancy but I would still like to look nice. I have tried so many dresses on today and I felt hideous in every one, so I have ordered Exante TS which will be here tomorrow. I realised the chance of me shedding 3 stone plus by my wedding day is impossible but hoping some weight loss will make me feel a little better so at least I can feel comfortable in a dress. Wish me luck and I hope you all reach your goals x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey hun , want to wish you luck with exante and although the whole 3 stone is very unlikely you could loose up to half of it :D
    I hope your LO is better now and I am sure you will do great on exante xxx

4. Zion

Zion Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.4lb(1.35%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good Luck!!! Whatever you manage to lose it's a step in the right direction and you will feel much better for it. :)

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs / Wk 3: -2.5(Sent from my iPhone)

5. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    ooh do love a wedding there's nothing better to give you a bit of motivation good luck

6. Irishlass

Irishlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Hi. Congrats on your baby and wedding. Good luck :)

7. rebeccaclare

rebeccaclare Member

Thank you all! Little one is better now and keeping me up, hence the 5am post! Just had a chocolate orange bar and it was bearable so I'm feeling positive! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.