Total Solution Ready to fight the flab

Well done to you all, your stories have truly inspired me! I have recently had a baby and put on so much weight! My little one was quite sick when he was born which made my partner and I re-evaluate our lives and we have decided to get married, on the 5th November this year. Anyway we are just going to the registry office with a few friends nothing fancy but I would still like to look nice. I have tried so many dresses on today and I felt hideous in every one, so I have ordered Exante TS which will be here tomorrow. I realised the chance of me shedding 3 stone plus by my wedding day is impossible but hoping some weight loss will make me feel a little better so at least I can feel comfortable in a dress. Wish me luck and I hope you all reach your goals x

Good Luck!!! Whatever you manage to lose it's a step in the right direction and you will feel much better for it. :)

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs / Wk 3: -2.5(Sent from my iPhone)

ooh do love a wedding there's nothing better to give you a bit of motivation good luck

Hi. Congrats on your baby and wedding. Good luck :)

Thank you all! Little one is better now and keeping me up, hence the 5am post! Just had a chocolate orange bar and it was bearable so I'm feeling positive! X

Back