Ready to start again!

JosieDelonge

Order for Joes Sausages to be delivered on Wednesday - Done!

Tesco delivery of frozen veg, chicken, and diet yogurts, coming tomorrow - done!

Time to get meal planning and sticking to plan!

Is the meat from Joes Sausages nice? I just found out about it yesterday and I'm tempted to place an order...

But anyway... good luck with your food planning! :)

This is my first order from Joes but I haven't heard a bad thing about them! They're obviously a bit more expensive but then they are more meat than fat so much better quality! :D

I'm with you Josie!!! Got my groceries this morning and have planned all my meals for the week too. Got back from holiday last night 1.5lbs heavier, despite my good intentions. Not a good start considering it's only week 3 since I restarted... Let's do this!!

Can I join you in restarting, I have been next to useless for the last 9 months. I just can't seem to stick with it, one week I do really well and lose and the next week its back on. Sometimes I feel like giving up as I know I'm wasting my money paying to get weighed, but on the other hand its having to get weighed that stops me eating everything in site. So, I have decided that enough is enough, I'm never going to get anywhere unless I just set myself a target not to eat anything looking or tasting remotely like chocolate all week. Fruit and veg is gonna be the way forward.

Here's what we're having

Barbecued chicken drumsticks, potato salad, green salad
Fish curry, rice, roast BNS, peppers & spinach
Spaghetti bolognaise, broccoli & courgettes
Salmon, roast peppers, courgettes & cherry tomatoes, rice
Roast leg of lamb, crash potatoes, honey roast carrots, spinach
Roast BNS & Parmesan risotto, steamed broccoli
Beef stroganoff, pasta, green beans & roast peppers

I've cooked (and eaten - good job it's a red day!) 4 of the Joe's plain old pork sausages. They were lush! Totally worth the money!

This week we're planning:
Bolognaise (tea tonight with a jacket potato and salad for me),
Hunters chicken, potato wedges and salad
Sausage with cheesy (laughing cow) mash, green beans and carrots
Chicken and bacon cacciatore with more cheesy mash and veg
Rosti pizza, with salad

I've got cauliflowers, peas, tomatoes, red chillis, peppers, carrots, potatoes and strawberries growing in the garden, plus a small apple tree with about 7 little apples growing on it! Also have blueberry plants, a small pear tree, plum tree and cherry tree. They haven't flowered this year but it's fruit for next year! It's been so nice to go out and pick from the garden. The peas are lovely in a salad, and the cauliflower is lush!

I love the Joe's burgers and grills.

Hi guys, I've been messing about for around 2/3 months, and I still have a lot of weight to lose, so I'm going to try my hardest to stay on track.
Hope you've had a good SW start to today.
I'm weighing in tonight, and tonight will be the last time for a really long time that I will maintain or gain!!!

I've just had a bacon and cheese toastie! Yum! :)

Well, after last weeks way off plan eating, I some how managed to lose 2.5lb at weigh in on Tuesday :confused:. But it has given me the boost I needed and I have been on plan this week and intend to remain so. I Have been swimming 3 times this week and done my walking, with the weekends exercise still to count, so I will be hoping for at least another 1lb off next week.

Hi guys, I've been messing about for around 2/3 months, and I still have a lot of weight to lose, so I'm going to try my hardest to stay on track.
Hope you've had a good SW start to today.
I'm weighing in tonight, and tonight will be the last time for a really long time that I will maintain or gain!!!

I've just had a bacon and cheese toastie! Yum! :)

Good luck for weigh in! Bacon and cheese toastie = nyom!

Well, after last weeks way off plan eating, I some how managed to lose 2.5lb at weigh in on Tuesday :confused:. But it has given me the boost I needed and I have been on plan this week and intend to remain so. I Have been swimming 3 times this week and done my walking, with the weekends exercise still to count, so I will be hoping for at least another 1lb off next week.

That was a good loss!! :D

Back