"real life"

Can i still comment even though it feels like i don't have a "real life", especially when i am on this diet??!! lol... I am a stay at home mum to 3 kids, with a husband, dog, cat, rabbit and parrot and like Helen, i work 24 hrs a day (well, that's what i tell my hubby anyway!! lol) x x... What about you Lovely?

I am in uni doing Social work, it's a bit of a hated job 2 say the least dreading the "fat cow" remark off a service user! xx

I'm at college right now in my final year of A levels, Philosophy and Ethics, Biology and Chemistry, should be going to university next year to do Forensic Anthropology. After that, who knows!
xxxx

Haha, translated into English, Forensic Anthropology is sifting through long dead bones to see if they are murder victims or not, and then trying to find out who they are. Good money if you can stand it.

But for now I'm just a saturday assistant at a clothes shop. But thats not to say it hasn't taught me some valuable things :3 What uni do you go to? xxx

Mum to three and part time volunteer for a local charity. I don't know if I would cope on this diet in full time paid employment so kudos to those who do x

I've got a hubby and two teenage boys that keep me busy. But I also look after lots of other kids (plus 57 adults) on an almost daily basis cos I'm a headteacher!!! I love my job and my kids ( all 500 of them) :)

Final-year psychology undergraduate :) I'm in theory looking at postgraduate programmes for next year, but am torn as to where to go...

I am in a Liverpool Uni xxx strange we all seem to do some type of caring job!

I was thinking of going to Liverpool JM! Where are you right now?
xxx

I'm a real time scheduling analyst for an entertainment and communications company! Flippin STRESS! Ha ha!

I was a care assistant full time night shift. Up until a year past in Feb. Im now unable to work due to arthritis. So im a stay at home granny also known as free childcare!!!:D

I'm a full time student, just finishing my degree in primary education (one week left, woohoo!). Hoping to get subbing for the rest of the school year, then next year it'll be subbing by day and working towards my honours degree at night :)

I'm a secondary school teacher. Teach English and history.

i'm a stay at home mom of three: 1.5 ,4, 16 yrs. Widow. And studying partime for my psychotherapy degree.

im a mum to a 7 month old, just started a new job as a sales and marketing manager at a printing firm - so if you need any print done cheap im ur woman ;) also practically a wife if i believed in marriage, and feel like a mother to my two brothers and sister!

Back