Real test today

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Back in placement for 7 weeks with the community nurses :) at least I can take my lunch and they eat at normal times

But I need to be strong and keep on the path i Am on just now - I am so motivated just now hope I can keep it going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back in placement for 7 weeks with the community nurses :) at least I can take my lunch and they eat at normal times

But I need to be strong and keep on the path i Am on just now - I am so motivated just now hope I can keep it going x

You're in the zone hun - I'm sure you will be just fine :)

You strike me as being well committed and seem to have an eye for cooking some really nice meals - planning will be the key ;)

Good luck with your placement!

Thanks - I did do well quite chuffed with myself - time to focus on the rest of the week now x

lucysmommy are you a student nurse? Im just about to start my course Id love to grill you about it haha x

It's definitely harder but you can do it. I do placements too so I know how difficult it is. My biggest piece of advice would be make sure you plan ahead, for lunch and dinner. It makes it far easier to stick to.

caroline g said:
It's definitely harder but you can do it. I do placements too so I know how difficult it is. My biggest piece of advice would be make sure you plan ahead, for lunch and dinner. It makes it far easier to stick to.

I Have been really trying to get planning like making my lunch the night before etc x

Back