• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Realised something about myself today!!?!?

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
Ok so something major has just dawned on me..... I'm a big fat cheat - up to this point if I have weighed in and STS or gain 1 or 2 lb I tend to ignore it and brush it off as nothing (maybe holding some water that specific day usual excuse) and so I never come on here and say I've 'gained.....' ill skip a week of posting it #cringe

So I'm coming here tomorrow and I am posting my 'gain' in black and White so I can read it and cringe and then I can bloody well do something about it !!!!!!

Ok my own telling off finished now, sorry just had to get that off my chest

SHAME ON ME!!!!!

#someonereallyoughttoshootme

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JLStretton

Choose Life.
Haha well done for admiting it, hopefully the weigh in isn't to bad.

wirralmum

Don't be so hard on yourself - we're only human :)

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
1pm gain taking me to 15.4 but seeing those numbers are enough to scare me.... I don't ever Wana go back up so given me the determination to do well and get back on it..... I think I've pretty much eaten all the chocolate in the house #cringe and me n hubby have agreed - once a month we will either go out for dinner or have a takeaway as a treat ( mote than likely will be dinner out) not only will this stop us gaining weight but save us money too.... We eat out about 3 times a week sometimes more ;-)
All these little things awill make a difference and I guess a 1 lb gain isn't so bad but at the same tine im now 4lbs heavier then I was 3 weeks ago

Thanks for all yoursupport guys xxx

Faxman

1lb isn't so bad Laura. I bet reducing your number of restaurant means will make a big difference over the next few months. I have put on 6lb since Mid December which is typical for me at this time of year! I need to rein myself in and put a stop to it though.

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
Faxman said:
1lb isn't so bad Laura. I bet reducing your number of restaurant means will make a big difference over the next few months. I have put on 6lb since Mid December which is typical for me at this time of year! I need to rein myself in and put a stop to it though.

It's horrible isn't it because you kinda have to ditch the Xmas blues before you can think seriously about knuckling down, that said I had a serious talk to myself last night and as I said this morning when I saw them scales 4lbs heavier then what I was 3 weeks ago I decided enoughs enough, it's just too scary to think of going back up towards the 16/17 marker.
I'm out tonight for a VIP opening of a new Restaurant in town BUT I have been online and already planned my meal, I'm going to have Sea Bass and I'm going to swap the Mash for root vegetables.... It's one night and I can get through it without the need to stuff my face.... Plus point I don't drink alcohol ;-)

Thanks for your support Faxman - really means something xx

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
valerie11 said:
hi hun well done admitting it x think we all do the same at some point i know i have :whistle: good luck losing the lbs xx

Awww thanks Hun .... Been lying to myself for too long everytime I have a 'bad' day and not recognising it but brushing it off... Fine line between beating yaself up and totally ignoring it lol xxxx

feelinggood

Good luck Laura I did the same and saw 3lb on,I could of died and gone on a mega binge but it made me determined to get sorted,x

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
I weighed again this morning and I'm showing 15 dead lol Jesus Christ I think I may just throw my scales out and go by clothes..... Just goes to show how your weight can change drastically in just 1 day .... Don't worry Hun you'll get those 3 lbs off for sure xxxx

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
I jump on when ever the mood takes me I guess because I know just how quickly it can change and it had helped me to understand previously that sometimes a gain isn't so much a gain (if you get what I mean) now just to keep it that way I start heading downwards... I think I'll cry I'd I get into the 14 Mark.... My next millstone for sure xxx