Realistic goal? Maybe ?

slimming deb

Ok so I'm nearing the end of week two with weigh in Monday I been 100% I not cheated at all not even licking the spoon when cooking for boyfriend. I been thinking about a goal and decided I want to be at goal weight by may ! Reason being that my boyfriend is going away for two months next months and I like to be able to shock him when he gets back my aim is between 9 and half to ten stone at last weight in I was 12 stone 12 is this realistic? Can I do this? Anyone out there got same sort of time of target weight ? Just a few problem along way are events that are coming up match is mental but I hope not to be too bad on them !

Hey cant say im in the same situation as you as i have a lot more to lose but if your start weight was 12 stone 12 and you want to be at 9.5-10 stone by may and you stick to this i think you should make your goal by then as from what everyone says you average at a loss of 1 stone a month but lose more in the first month. Just remember tho you will need to spend a few weeks on the steps to maintenance also from what i read they are a very important part of CD. Hope you reach your goal by May x

Yolande said:
Hey cant say im in the same situation as you as i have a lot more to lose but if your start weight was 12 stone 12 and you want to be at 9.5-10 stone by may and you stick to this i think you should make your goal by then as from what everyone says you average at a loss of 1 stone a month but lose more in the first month. Just remember tho you will need to spend a few weeks on the steps to maintenance also from what i read they are a very important part of CD. Hope you reach your goal by May x

Yeah it's achievable if I lose 4 pound a week from now til 30th April I will be 9 st 6 but I'm thinking it's not going be that easy once I get a bit lighter , hum will have to wait and see ! Yeah would not be looking to stop the diet completely but at least be looking to move up the steps maybe ? Ha seems impossible to think I will ever be less than 12 , thanks yolande x

I reall think that's achievable and you will definitely get your target by may I was 12st 2 when I started my goal is 9 st 10 then I am going to reassess and see how I feel I am on week 6 and weighing in this morning on my own scales at 10 st 9 my target date was 5 th April. Good luck hun its only your own focus that will stop you achieving ur target xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lastbiscuit said:
I reall think that's achievable and you will definitely get your target by may I was 12st 2 when I started my goal is 9 st 10 then I am going to reassess and see how I feel I am on week 6 and weighing in this morning on my own scales at 10 st 9 my target date was 5 th April. Good luck hun its only your own focus that will stop you achieving ur target xxx

Wow well done last biscuit your doing so well do you exercise too? I not done anything so far but feel I need to tone up too? Xx

Had a blip last week and I walked a mile on mon tue wed only to youngests nursery n back. But other than that no exercise I'm feeling that I'd like to start swimming again soon but only as I see that as relaxation also I can treat myself to a jacuzzi n sauna too. ;-).
Back on plan this week though just keep thinking about payday and a shopping trip at end of the month :-D xx

lastbiscuit said:
Had a blip last week and I walked a mile on mon tue wed only to youngests nursery n back. But other than that no exercise I'm feeling that I'd like to start swimming again soon but only as I see that as relaxation also I can treat myself to a jacuzzi n sauna too. ;-).
Back on plan this week though just keep thinking about payday and a shopping trip at end of the month :-D xx

Yeah I'm a member of gym was thinking to swim and do bit on treadmil more because I don't have kids so I don't run around after them and my Jon is sitting all day just feel I do absolutely nothing at all where other people on plan do more than I do daily just want good losses ha x

Don't forget sometimes if you do too much exercise it can have a reverse effect on your weight loss. Might be better to settle into the diet for a couple of weeks then build up gently. Also if your going SS your body is not having enough calories for it to be beneficial to you xx

lastbiscuit i tried out pilates on week 3 and i felt so ill 10 min in so i know for me its not a good thing right now so i have been doing very gentle toning exercise just on my bingo wings and tummy i do walk to and from work (20 min each way plus at work im on my feet all day) so hoping for now that is ok... you are very right its better to build it up slowly especially if you did not exercise before... im just doing my toning as i am literally terrified of being left with tons of saggy skin =S

Hum see I drive to work too I literally do nothing and I did go to gym 3 times a week before diet not sure maybe just a walk in treadmill or little swim won't hurt x

Not sure if u have a B&M bargains near you but last week they were doing a 1.5kg set of dumbells for 4.99 they would be ideal for toning I only do 3 reps of 20 while I'm sat at my desk a couple of times a day or when I remember lol I'm sure your skin will catch up I notice some weeks it's really saggy and loose then all of a sudden it's not so bad keep moisturising though xxx

Oh forgot to add my slendertone abs belt is fab for firming up highly recommended if ur lazy like me n don't like don't sit ups x

lastbiscuit said:
Oh forgot to add my slendertone abs belt is fab for firming up highly recommended if ur lazy like me n don't like don't sit ups x

Hum I was looking at a cheaper version of the belt at tesco the other day was wondering if they work lol x

I think investing in one of them will be a very good thing.. thanks for the tips really appreciate it =D

Back