Realistic weight loss?

Bugoneeoni

Hi all

What is a realistic weight loss? Some weeks I lose 5lbs and others only a 1lb? Overall in a month I have lost 16lb's I expected more or am I being unrealistic? I am now 28lbs away from my target, just wish I would get there faster.
:confused:
Hope everyone is having a good day, now I am in to it I am no longer hungry but still think about food most days and look forward to a bag of chipshop chips or a slice of birthday cake! All naughty food I know!! :-(

TTFN Marie

Hi all

What is a realistic weight loss? Some weeks I lose 5lbs and others only a 1lb? Overall in a month I have lost 16lb's I expected more or am I being unrealistic? I am now 28lbs away from my target, just wish I would get there faster.
:confused:
Hope everyone is having a good day, now I am in to it I am no longer hungry but still think about food most days and look forward to a bag of chipshop chips or a slice of birthday cake! All naughty food I know!! :-(

TTFN Marie

well im going with a monthly weight as opposed to a weekly one... reckon its about a stone a month give or take x

Thanks for replying that is a better way to lok at it I guess!! :)

Yup the monthly way Is best way a stone a month is average on SS

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 -20 = -7lb lost = 4st 7lb and 31.5 inches lost

Thank you I have had 10 days off the plan and stayed the same. Now back on track and focussed, now walking 4 miles 3 times a week and it is helping me loose weight and inches.

Well done u :)

I think the one thing I've learnt from reading weight loss posts seems to be that people have such different weight losses but all somehow equal to a stone a month! I mean One week I'll lose a pound then the next 9lbs <--- the joys of TOTM!!

Thanks all, I have now turned to weight watchers due to finance and feeling guilty about not eating with the children and lost 3lbs from last week. I know the weight loss will be less speedy but the unreliable results on CD wasn't worth it for me. Thanksfor your support and good luck with everything!

Good luck with Weight Watchers hun. This diet really is tough going - especially when you have kids to feed too, eh? xx

Back