Realistically how much could i lose?

Nessy

Hi, im new here :) im hopefully going to start on Thursday (thats when i have my first meeting with the CDC) and i would like to know how much everyone thinks i can realistically lose in 10 weeks if i start the diet on this comming friday? My starting weight will be around 17.8/17.6. I would love to be able to get down to 13 stone ish (as its my graduation and i dont want to be the fat one in the corner as i have been throughout my 3 years here + ive found the most gorgous miss sixty dress and the biggest size they do is a XL and that is "supposed" to be a size 16)

Is this a realistic aim also what can i do to speed up the process i have read on here that if i can drink more than 4 litres a day that will increase my chances of losing more weight, will exercising more achive the same results.

Also is it still possible to drink the perfectly clear strawberry and kiwi sparking drink? if so i know i will be able to hit more than 4 litres a day.

Thank you for anyone who replys

Nessy

Its a hard one to reply - the first time round I done cambridge in 8 weeks i lost 34 pounds - nearly 2.5 stone. Depends on how you loose weight really. Some people loose really quick, some alternate their weekly losses. but i think the 'average' is a stone a month, but most people loose a little more in the first week, so it works out a little more anyway. You don't want to disappoint yourself and aim too high, but then again, its not too unrealistic. What size are you now? I found that in my 34 pound loss, i dropped over 4 dress sizes.

i reckon you could easily get under 15 stone, be interested to see what others have to say.

Otherwise, good luck, drink as much water as you can, I would say minimum of 3 litres, and youll do well. xx

Everyone is different, but I believe the more you have to lose the faster it comes off. GOOD LUCK!

A stone a month is no problem ... if you stick to it - and first weeks weight loss is always more as it's glycogen. So that's 2.7 stone without too much problem ... maybe 3stone if you have a good weight loss 1st week.

Yes drinking more water ... spread out throughout the day does help - and yes perfectly clear with malic acid ... not citric acid is fine.

Good luck - lets have a look at the dress......

Back