Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Realistically!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mel1981, 28 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Mel1981

Mel1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    I don't know if i'm trying to achieve the impossible here but I'm wondering if I could go down 2 dress sizes in 2 months ...

I am currently a size 20, although they are beginning to get v baggy on me so I could try an 18 and see how I go but I would love to get into a size 16 ballgown for the slimming world xmas ball in November

Am I fooling myself or could it be achieved??? Any tips to help me would be appreciated also :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're not fooling yourself of course it's acheivable.

Just stick to the plan, make sure you eat you hex's, drink plenty of water & write down your syns even it it's only 1/2.

And remember to come on here for support.

4. Angelbecki27

Angelbecki27 Loves to post!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(29.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Anything is possible with Slimming World, to help reduce the inches exercise is brill, e.g. swimming, it's gentle but it will help tone up and drop the inches :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.