• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

reality has sunk in

tara85

i am ready.....
hey
i just started my first iblog( My Final Restart ( - iBlog, Do You? ), whilst writing it i really realised how much weight i have put on this yr - for some reason the fact that the scales have been going up hasnt registered! putting these pics up next to eachother has though - the pic of me now was taken at a friends bday last week, he has posted all of them up on facebook and tagged them !!(everyone at uni is on facebook- but i guess its not like they dont know what i look like, it was just me that was dilusional to how bad i let myself get) i hate all the pics i am in sooo much!!!

i love this internet thread/blog thing, i am focussing all my attention on here rather than thinkin about eating ! i wish i joined in sooner !

let me know what u think - all support and comments will be much appreciated.

lotsa love and support
Tara xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AngieBabie

Silver Member
Hi Tara, just read your blog, I am sure that you will reach all of your goals! I can empathise with the chair scenario, life isn't easy for those of us who are overweight. I look forward to reading your thoughts and feelings these coming weeks. I am with you all of the way. Angela x

boofaloo

Gold Member
S: 17st3.0lb G: 10st0lb
You are so pretty!!! Come on girl, get your eyes firmly focussed on your holiday and get excited for being slim in malia!!!

tara85

i am ready.....
thanx u helen !!! i am obsessed with this forum and i cant think of nothing else other than being slim ! u guys are all so inspirational to me !
lotsa love xxtaraxx

Coley

Re-starter
S: 13st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st4lb(16.75%)
Hey Tara!! Just wanted to say hi to my fellow 21 year old dieter!! wooooo!!!

I want those abs too......gimmie gimmie gimmie!! how's it going??!

tara85

i am ready.....
Hey Tara!! Just wanted to say hi to my fellow 21 year old dieter!! wooooo!!!

I want those abs too......gimmie gimmie gimmie!! how's it going??!
lol, its really good - how bout u ? what diet r u on ?
if u use msn add me [email protected] - all this talking about it is reallly helping me stay focussed !

Coley

Re-starter
S: 13st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st4lb(16.75%)
5 down....1 to go....stupid last stone. Been bugging me for months!!! up and down on the last ruddy stone. grrrrrrrr!!! Have popped you on MSN - yes, I'm the one with the weirdo addy.....but I have to go just now, I must do my dissertation....uber stressed!!! plus, if I'm on here too much Lynsay will tell me off :)

Will pop in later though!! Keep kicking ass!!!
xx