Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

reality has sunk in

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by tara85, 7 March 2007 Social URL.

1. tara85

tara85 i am ready.....

Diet:
    CD
    hey
    i just started my first iblog( My Final Restart ( - iBlog, Do You? ), whilst writing it i really realised how much weight i have put on this yr - for some reason the fact that the scales have been going up hasnt registered! putting these pics up next to eachother has though - the pic of me now was taken at a friends bday last week, he has posted all of them up on facebook and tagged them !!(everyone at uni is on facebook- but i guess its not like they dont know what i look like, it was just me that was dilusional to how bad i let myself get) i hate all the pics i am in sooo much!!!

i love this internet thread/blog thing, i am focussing all my attention on here rather than thinkin about eating ! i wish i joined in sooner !

let me know what u think - all support and comments will be much appreciated.

lotsa love and support
    Tara xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Hi Tara, just read your blog, I am sure that you will reach all of your goals! I can empathise with the chair scenario, life isn't easy for those of us who are overweight. I look forward to reading your thoughts and feelings these coming weeks. I am with you all of the way. Angela x

4. tara85

tara85 i am ready.....

Diet:
    CD
    thanx angela - i really appreciate your support, hows your morning going ?

5. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    You are so pretty!!! Come on girl, get your eyes firmly focussed on your holiday and get excited for being slim in malia!!!

6. tara85

tara85 i am ready.....

Diet:
    CD
    thanx u helen !!! i am obsessed with this forum and i cant think of nothing else other than being slim ! u guys are all so inspirational to me !
    lotsa love xxtaraxx

7. tara85

tara85 i am ready.....

Diet:
    CD
    hows your restart goin ?

8. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Tara!! Just wanted to say hi to my fellow 21 year old dieter!! wooooo!!!

I want those abs too......gimmie gimmie gimmie!! how's it going??!

9. tara85

tara85 i am ready.....

Diet:
    CD
  10. tara85

tara85 i am ready.....

Diet:
    CD
    i'm such a plum - its says cdc under your name - ooops

congrats on getting to your last stone ! how much did u loose ?
    tara xx

11. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    5 down....1 to go....stupid last stone. Been bugging me for months!!! up and down on the last ruddy stone. grrrrrrrr!!! Have popped you on MSN - yes, I'm the one with the weirdo addy.....but I have to go just now, I must do my dissertation....uber stressed!!! plus, if I'm on here too much Lynsay will tell me off :)

Will pop in later though!! Keep kicking ass!!!
    xx

12. tara85

tara85 i am ready.....

Diet:
    CD
    i gotcha ;)

good luck with your disso and ttyl

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.